Reviews for Blood Dance
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 6/6
This is a wonderful series! I really wish you would continue to the end!
BlackMoonDarkness chapter 9 . 5/18
I am loving this entire series! I'm so glad Manuel woke up, I was worried you were going to kill him off! Really hope you update one day.
WerewolfsTruth chapter 9 . 5/10/2021
please update soon
noylj chapter 9 . 4/4/2021
What a place to stop
nado04 chapter 9 . 4/2/2021
AHHH YES FINALLY! I've been guessing they'd get together since the first story and I love how you did it! Please please please update soon!
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 9 . 3/31/2021
Please continue the story
jami304 chapter 9 . 2/13/2021
please update
Myra chapter 9 . 11/2/2020
Hey,
Coming there after the end of the French traduction now my English is better, I am quite sad to see that the end was never written. I hope this means that you never decided to abandon your story but after 6 years I am not sure.
If you come back I will still read the following. Hope your life is okay, that's always one fear of a reader when we don't have news of an author.
Hoping you'll see this message one day and good luck in life!
InkCatWarrior chapter 9 . 9/18/2020
This is awesome, hope you continue this. I just had to read the whole thing so far as binge as I could. I really want to know how things will turn out for core group. I just love how Manuel made Harry's life so much better just by being there for him. Keep up awesomeness.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2020
Omg i’ve been addicted to your stories for the past week. When are you going to update this series? It’s amazing!
Miss-Snarry51 chapter 9 . 8/25/2020
the following?
aeka881 chapter 8 . 5/24/2020
Hello
I read your story for the first time 3 years ago when I haven't the patient to wait the french translation . And in my heart I really wish you continued your story but today I think my hope to see one day "the end" in this story is a foolish wish .
Your story is amazing but not finished or not try to finish it's respectless for the reader. We are not complaining because your not published every one week but honestly you have not published in many years now . It's just sad for every people who have faith in you.
Have a great day
eeveejacob chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
Hey, hello
Is there any chance you are going to finish this series, even though this chapter was posted 11 years ago? No?
I hope you are well
Thank you for your stories anyway, I love this saga
See ya, maybe
Gh0stflame chapter 9 . 12/22/2019
Next update any time soon?
CynnShadowflight chapter 9 . 11/15/2019
I love the entire Harry Potter-Darkov series you have been working on, and I hope you are able to return to the story and continue to update it!