Reviews for The Eyes Have It
Idondoshit chapter 37 . 10/5
Damn that was good. Continue!
peter chapter 23 . 2/24
go on the story just gets better and better
Tigergirl713 chapter 37 . 1/15
Plz Update!
Giovanni-Kuroi-Tora chapter 3 . 1/2
From Wikipedia: A femme fatale is a stock character of a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art.

The word itself comes from French. Context is everything, yeah? ;)
tastefullyoffensive1776 chapter 3 . 1/2
As much as I loved this, you might want to look up what femme means...
ok chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
What do you call a tiger with a snow leopard? A snow leotiger
Xharr chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
Pls make more
Guest chapter 36 . 1/25/2014
I really hope there's another one of these story's
lary.kungfupanda chapter 36 . 12/24/2013
n-are inteles si e o povestire cam ciudata .
Tigers4ever chapter 36 . 12/17/2013
Nice job, yes. Okay, so Tigress likes Tai Lung and vice versa, it's awkward because he should be dead. I'm a critique by the way. I do hope are making more chapters so I can critique more.

Oh yeah, Tigress falls for Po in the movie. You might want to add a lemon where near the end Tigress, Tai Lung, Song, and Po all have sex with each other. You get a lot more reviews that way. I wish you the best of luck in future writing.

PM me when you get more chapters done. Please and thank you. Use the search bar in the top right corner of the story to find me.
katara-zuko1714 chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
Everything was great
Wierdo chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I read the story 5 times, when will the next chapter be posted?
please chapter 36 . 1/6/2013
please update! im getting so so excited about what the turn out is! your humor is amazing! love the bath house with tai and z in it!
TiTai chapter 36 . 8/17/2012
An absolute love :) It fits in perfectly with the good tigress an tai lung stories ive read THE ACTUALGOOD ONES. Awesome :) UPDATE SOON PLEASE
AnaBookWorm chapter 36 . 2/28/2012
awesome awesome story! i love the love connections! please update soon!