Reviews for Loneliness
AslansWarrior chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Finally, there is a good Cosette fanfic! Most are paragraph after paragraph of Cosette-bashing. Or she's a beautiful fairytale princess-like mindless girl who sits in the garden waiting for Marius to come sweep her off her feet and they'd run off into the sunset while the tragic heroine Eponine dies. Or something like that.

But this is the best Cosius (Cosette-Marius) fanfic I've read! She is a strong character. Though she grieves for her father, as anyone would, it is not a I'm-going-to-find-a-ditch-and-die-because-I-can't-handle-anything-more-than-one-drop-of-blood-if-that grief. Her sorrow is deep but not all consuming. Marius is compassionate and understanding, but not too nice to the point of being a wimp, making me want to throttle the spineless sap. I enjoyed reading this very much, and please right more Cosette fanfics! The Les Mis fanfiction community needs more Cosette fanfics!
Wide-Eyed For Pontmercy chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Eh. I was too lazy to log in...I can't believe you ended it that way! I was looking forward for more but then I saw it was complete. There seems to be more to tell in their story...

As always, I LOVE your M/C fics. They're the best:)
Amelia Singelton chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I really love this chapter - keep it up!
Amelia Strange chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I quite like this story. Please update soon!
juniperwing chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
It's a good start,

please continue
kittykat67812 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Writing's nice. I always wondered what Cosette did when she found out about her father leaving. I hope you keep writing this, it's entertaining! Good work!