Reviews for A New Start
lovemya2000 chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
Update One Day
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
bro the feels of this story..like wow...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
This story got me in hysterics! I need more! When are you gonna finish?
jojo chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
i loved this story its amazing! is there any chance that your going to carry it on are is there a sequel xx
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Im angel AND im a retard
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
I really hate Cliffhangers especially when it's been going on for about 4 years. Really?
taylorrtomlinson chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
I almost started crying :{{ Poor Jacky..The boys best kick his "fathers" ass :/
WannabeSlytherinPrincess chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Pleaseeeeeeee update really soon! This is SO amazing and so are you! Your writing style is fantastic! (:
florrey chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hi,

it's quite a long time now since I read your story and I still like it a lot. I have already reviewed the last chapter so I can't write a second time there, but I felt like writing again to tell you, it's a real pity that you never continued writing it. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten it and still would appreciate an update a lot. Much love to Cracker Jack and his brothers ;)
Nikki.Neurotic chapter 21 . 11/17/2011
O_O this is sooo good! vick and his people should team up with the mercers and go after everyone who has hurt jack or has any part of it. please continue!
Lexi2857 chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
OMG! Jack is so cute! Please tell me your gonna do chapter 22 I'm really eggar! awesome story!
Neferiti chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
OMG! That's amazing! Please tell me that there will be more! *.* Pretty please? I'm dying here!
supernatural16 chapter 21 . 12/2/2010
great fic - are you planning on continuing?

c x x
SamDeanLove chapter 21 . 11/19/2010
more..more please hurry up!
SJade chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
This story is really good. Youve gotta update this thing! Please?