Reviews for Hero in the Shadows
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Promising! I will continue!
Caliborn96 chapter 35 . 12/3/2013
Are you still planning on doing a sequel!?
Caliborn96 chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
I can't believe you! How dare you! Ugh I did not want the baby to die! Grrrrr.
Caliborn96 chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Love the story. I have no idea of the outcome!
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 7/28/2013
This was interesting. I enjoyed the aspect of Jacob getting direction or advice from his ancestors. The happy ending is always also quite nice.
maggie chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
this is soooo boring i hated this story
WolfImprintee26 chapter 35 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Angel Lyricz chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Im getting frustrated because Bella is crying wayyyyy to much omg but its funny but very aggravating
Zapphe chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
I'm sorry I can't go on though I said I would give it 2 more chapters, this is getting a bit unreasonable, Bella is constantly a crying mess and we are reading more about the dream than real life events.

The dreams are back and forth, last time it was about testing Jacob and now it wss about choosing again. Bella is absolutely ungrateful when the Pack just declare how they would protect her and she wants to go back to Edward.
Zapphe chapter 22 . 1/1/2012
I was happy since the last review that you would put J and B together but now I think it jumps the shark a bit. Not only there are more dreams and visions and suddenly Bella wants to be with Edward again after she said time and time again in the last few chapters that she doesnt feel that way towards him any more.

One chapter Edward is all noble and Jacob is all grateful and then suddenly everything gone downhill? That's a bit too inconsistent.

I will give a couple more chapters to see what happens.
Zapphe chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
This has been a good story except there's far too many many dreams, Jacob's sex dreams, then attack by Victoria's then Bella's and it is getting too repetitive. Plus Alice's vision, it seems like all we read about is dreams and visions.

Also this is label as a J/B story and I sincerely hope it's not one of the ones that turn into E/B one at the end or I will be very angry !
kellyrodynm chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
its good :)
Jeri252 chapter 35 . 11/20/2011
love it
itachilover11 chapter 27 . 11/13/2011
i liked this story at the beggining and then it started to get annoying. bella is basically fucking jacob and wanting to be with vampires. it seems like your just making stuff up as u go. your making bella look weak and selfish. this story took so much out of me.
Em chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I wish u could of had a less pathetic Bella at the beginning but then again wasn't she always haha maybe make her stronger? No mean to offend u this was meant to b good critism