Reviews for Pokemon Wars: Transformers: Quest for the Dex
AllSpark Princess chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I gues the secret's out, huh? Please update this VERY VERY SOON.
New Universe Returns chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Hey, can you continue with this?. I'm starting to like this story. Please keep it up.
Jed Merton chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Another idea; In your Music Video you had a Dialga Maximal: Time Charge, I found a picture of him on a fanart website along with a Giratina: Vertigo, and a mention of a Palkia: Space Rift. When you do the Space-Time Trilogy could you put them as a Maximal Trio in the third part (The one with Arceus) Make them battle alongside the original trio against Arceus and give them the power to "Transcend the Confines of Time & Space"!
Jed Merton chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
For future stories, No Transmetals please! But could you give them the ability to Mega Evolve (Optimus, Blaze Hound, Aggronix, Chari-tron, Scizornex, Aerosaur...etc). Also recurring teamups with the Swords of Justice, Both Mewtwo (First movie & Genesect movie), Genesect Army, Also have Predacon umbreon & Rocketcon Garchomp join the Maximals (I watched the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ad & liked Espeon, Umbreon, & Virizion. And Iris with her "There's no such thing as a bad dragon" trying to convince the Garchomp Rocketcon [make it a girl] to join their side [reference: Silverbolt & Blackarachnia]).
a fan of both chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Sorry for the repeat total accident
a fan of both chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
swap swellow with braviary i just realised it's tail and wings suit silverbolt better
a fan of both chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Wait switch swellow with breveary I just realised its wings and tail would suit Silverbolt better
a fan of TF chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Wait swap swellow with breveary I just realised its wings and tail would suit Silverbolt better
a fan of both chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
a thought accured to me what are the Fuzors going to be like? (mightyana and Swellow Silverbolt) he fake coughs
a fan of both chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Not to rush but it would be Prime if you updated this story soon it's pure awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
give them tansmetal forms
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
You and this crossover story series is AWESOMETACULAR! :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
request chapter 5
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I say Ash and Houndblaze will make the best of friends.
Ultimate Hunter X chapter 4 . 8/29/2012