Reviews for Dark Rising
kaltehwulf chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
the stories awesome, i just find fault with a few inconsistencies...you never really explained the importance of shadow, and why hes a superior character... also, you didn't seem very surprised when the character you imagined suddenly came to life and pointed out the mythological creatures just kinda chillin outside the school...other than that and some typos though, its awesome! i would normally say keep up the good work, however, im on chapter 4 out of twenty something!
Nintendofan331 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Hmm...good so far, but you need to indent. xD
Ultima Phoenix chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
[Computer voice] WARNING! APPROACHING CRITICAL MASS, REPEAT. APPROACHING CRITICAL MASS! Lol. Now I wonder what he will do to get out of the predicament that he is now in. Good fight btw, I always wondered how he would do against a genuine innocent that he was forced to fight, now I know. :)

Ultima Phoenix chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
I get the feeling that it will suck too. I wonder who it is though, and what Spectre was gonna say before he was knocked out of the sky...

josh a.k.a big man chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
" I think that little burst of energy took of a little weight, that or it changed all my body fat to muscle"... lucky bastard god i with that could happen in real life in a mattter of seconds i can get my mom to shut up about my weight, i wish by writting a story of a future event, then it came true and changed me forever but that will never happen...god that sucks...lol
josh a.k.a big man chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
once again nice between you and shadow and this time u got him on the ropes. also nice job getting ur ass

kicked
josh a.k.a big man chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
wow, nice chapter fight between you and shadow and now your dragged into this weird world because u did something as stupid as creating a villan thats unbeatable, really..i mean... wooooow nice jog buddy
josh a.k.a big man chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
that pretty cool bring your normal life into the abnormal battle but i have some questions

1. who was the female classmate

2. do emotions bring out your powers

3. how can the people from school see the hellhounds

And lastly

4. i wonder whose going to pay for the school repairs...lol
josh a.k.a big man chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
that is was great like in most crazy stories, the character is in an unknown place, in the middle of a battle ,gets hurt and saved, seen something they never wished see lets everything flow,letting his emotions run wild an does the unthinkable... wakes up with the scars of battle but back at home in surging pain. That was a great 2nd chapter! :)
Wolf Passion chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Pros: Awesome first step to the upcoming events of your book! I loved reading the part where Shadow first appears and Dark is like "Wtf nigga!". Another interesting part is Dark's first touch with his powers. Although it seems he's capable of much, much more. I can't wait to find out more.

Cons: None from what I can tell in this chapter.
Wolf Passion chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Pros: Very interesting first chapter. Somehow my guess is that Travis is a real character in your life? Haha. Okay, so my guess was.. Sorta wrong. The story so far is not viewed by Shadow but by you Dark! The twist to my own wrong guess makes me want to read more! I want to find out if Aya really died or not. Guess I have to keep reading.

Cons: Calling creatures by their famous character's name is very common for us young authors in the FF world. Example: calling all Beagles you see a 'Shiloh' (Shiloh is a famous book about a Beagle saving his master's life). Anyways, when publishing a book this would be considered wrong. Try your best to describe objects and/or creatures more adequately. Instead of Cerberus say a massive black three headed dog.

Of course perfection is not expected from anyone, includung myself. I've just been taught to analyzw and weave out each chapter you ever read in a book. Such as symbolism and author's purpose.

Take the wasteland for example. Ruin and destruction symbolizes to me the end of something or someone is near. Of course this resulted in Aya's death.

Author's purpose. Why begin the story with Dark's dream becoming as realistic as reality? Should this be the basis of the setting plot? I'll soon find out.
Wolf Passion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Pros:Your introduction was very eye-catching! I look forward to joining the rest of your readers into the dive of your writing and imagination.

Cons: This is just me I can assure you but I'm having trouble figuring out what point of view this will be written in. It's not important, I'm only curious. From your introduction I believe it will be written through Dark's eyes watching Shadow go onto all his adventures. Of course I could be wrong. We'll I'm about to find out! :)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
haha, the bear scene was hilarious. update soon!

-luna
Ultima Phoenix chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
Well well, Dark and Sabre are finally getting along, now you need to only work on Zero. I swear the way that guy acts is borderline on bitchy. I ain't kidding on that. :P I also wonder how quickly Dark will get his other powers back, as well as the new power that Eon promised that he'd get here.

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
nice job, dark. update soon!

-luna