Reviews for Dead Promises
zoxy2 chapter 7 . 5/20
I have read this story like 4 times now, and I do not know why because I cry every god damned time!

-Zoxy
latasha.conkle chapter 16 . 4/21
more please
TheLittleCatmole chapter 16 . 2/11
I really hope you'll continue the story ... pretty please?
Why is there not more of this? Is it too late to hope the story will be continued? Your characterizations are spot on and the premise is done way better than all the other similar ficts I've seen.
please keep going! I really want to see the Chris reveal!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Please continue!
tasha chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
more please
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Leo is really, really pissing me off.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Are they crazy? Do they not have the decency to think "oh maybe I might see something Chris doesn't want to relieve"?
catherine10 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
hey your story is freaking awesome evn though i would like a little more action please update
Barbarablue7241 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wow it's really good. I started crying, I don't know how but I just felt so bad for him.
lexi427 chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Please update this is an incredible story and i know it's been four years but it's never too late to update
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Is this story still ongoing?
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
It's been so long since you updated! It's such a great story and I keep re-reading it, even though I know I'll be disappointed at the end because it's unfinished! Will there be more?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
you will probably not read this now but just wanted to say great story and to bad you didn't finish it.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
oh god. I just discovered this fic, and now i see you havent updated in three years. I am addicted. Need to know what happens, and would love to read the whole "I am your son" deal.

So i hope you consider continuing this story.