Reviews for Dead Promises
Amethystri chapter 1 . 6/14
I LOVE THIS
I adore this story. I know that the chances of it continuing at this point are low, but I thought you should know. Thank you for sharing.
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 16 . 3/9
Must know what happends NEXT!
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 14 . 3/9
I can't stop reading this
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 9 . 3/8
I love Chris and Bianca meating from the line Bianca says in Chris Cross "haven't we been here before."
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 8 . 3/8
Wait what happend to Pete the baby
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 7 . 3/8
I love watching the improvement in your writing in every chapter. And i have to say what author dosnt like a good death (even if they are hard to write)
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 3 . 3/8
I am liking it so far but the first few chapters were kind of wordy and I just wanted u to get on with it. Expecaly when they were arhuing about wether to us the potion . But clarify me if i am making a mistake or misunderstanding it.
AJ Granger chapter 16 . 2/22
You've got a good story here. I'd like to see it finished.
Thank you should much for this lovely story. Even uncompleted, it is a thing of beauty and I am so glad you shared it with us. Same to your predestined series. So extremely beautiful.
andersoncaseylee246 chapter 16 . 1/15
Hello, Next Generation, I don't know if you get emails of your reviews, but well, you did this story so well, that even I, wouldn't be able to continue it without jumping ahead a certain amt of time. Time Skips are there for a reason, either the story is too dark or just doesn't capture a readers attention, however, I could try to continue your story, but have you abandoned your story? Don't deny it, if you haven't abandoned it, then why haven't you updated it lately since the last update was in 2010. And maybe if you don't know the definition of abandonment then let me tell you the definition of abandonment is this "to leave completely alone, or utterly forsake it." and seeing how you haven't update your story lately since 2010, Most Authors or Authors-to-be would consider that abandonment in other words that wouldn't even consider publishing a story, on fanfiction unless they thought it was going to be finished by the time it was published on her. And the reason why I didn't update some stories lately but as long as they are within the 1 yr mark of being updated, it's not considered abandonment, while 3 yrs is considered left alone or extreme writer's block, 5 or more years is considered abandonment, well, to me that is, and I've already completed, part of my autobiography or well the main events part at least. My autobiography is well, something controversial, and the main reason why I haven't published it yet, is because well, publishing takes money(over 1,000 dollars to be exact) which I don't have that kind of money wish I did though. And another thing I wish, is that is this, I wish Authors(well-known authors of movies, tv series, book series) would allow some transference of rights if you will so we could publish our fanfiction and make money off of it. But we can't because they are so damn greedy. And Well, if I was an author I would allow some transference of rights or shares of the story. as long as they email their fanfictions(and it has to be completed first) and then the author(me, for this hypothetical thing),would read over the fanfics and decided which one of them would be worthy enough to make another tv series or the very least a movie out of them. and the others well, might just be paradoies or at least have a disclaimer "sorry this tv series is uncanon so don't pay attention to it at all if you are a fan of the originals" or something similar.
andersoncaseylee246 chapter 9 . 1/14
Here's a question, if Leo was still an Elder in Chris's time? How come Melinda didn't have whitelighter powers?! That just doesn't make any sense, and yes Fanfictions, are the very least supposed to make sense, to a degree. And In the comics even though Leo was mortal she was gifted with whitelighter abilities from the Elders. And uh, well, they wouldn't get rid of them, because they gave an attachment of sorts for example: like an arm or a leg. Unless of course Piper, bound her whitelighter powers and then Paige did in order to ensure Melinda didn't die from a darklighter arrow. But ironic enough she did, although she might not have died from the poision, but she bled out. Which is the other ability arrows have a tendency on doing.
andersoncaseylee246 chapter 7 . 1/14
TO: NEXT GENERATION,

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. MELINDA HALLIWELL DID HAVE WHITELIGHTER POWERS ONLY A FEW BUT SHE DID HAVE THEM ACCORDING TO CHARMED WIKIA AND THE CHARMED COMICS YOU FREAKING IDIOT. READ THE COMICS BEFORE WRITING A FREAKING STORY. DAMN.

GO TO READCOMICSONLINE"DOT"COM OR READCOMICONLINE"DOT"TO AND SEARCH FOR "CHARMED" AND READ ISSUE #7 IT EXPLAINS ON HOW AND WHY MELINDA HALLIWELL GOT WHITELIGHTER POWERS. AND ON CHARMED WIKIA IT SAYS "THE REASON WHY THE WHITELIGHTER POWERS WEREN'T REMOVED AFTER THE EVENTS OF COMICS WAS BECAUSE ONCE A WITCH RECEIVES AN ACTIVE POWER IT BECOMES LIKE AN ATTACHMENT OF SORTS, SUCH LIKE AN ARM OR A LEG. PEOPLE READ THE FUCKING COMICS AND USE FANFICTIONS TO BRANCH OFF OF THEM YOU IDIOTS. Sorry for yelling, I'm just getting pissed off that none of these story has Melinda as a witch-lighter(part-witch, part-whitelighter). And I have a theory if Melinda was a full-witch instead of a witch-lighter, she would have been jealous enough to go to the other side and make up a spell, that would more or less say this or something similar "whomever vanquishes me will reverse their morality." And Wyatt vanquished her and turned evil and therefore. this is why Chris went to the past. to save both of siblings from turning evil. Come on, use your fucking brains. Sorry for yelling please forgive me for yelling, but come on.
shiho59 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
j'adore
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I really loved this. I'm devestated you never finished it. Such s tragedy to leave this amazing story unfinished.