Reviews for Dead Promises
Spiffymoose chapter 16 . 10/5
I was read the reviews to see what people thought of the story and I got to say the guy who wrote reviews about your OCs was TOTALLY wrong. Like, everyone deserves their own opinion and he has a right to voice it but I can't agree with him especially on the OCs I've read tons of fanfiction with Charmed and your OCs are awesome! I hope people like him aren't the reason you haven't updated in forever. Plus, I find the OCs more entertaining then some of the characters on there. If you write your own stuff I'd be curious to see what it is that you do with your own pepes.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 14 . 9/26
don't like Prue either now; she's really overbearing. its a trait that your OCs seem to have, being overbearing and emotional
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 11 . 9/25
I love henry jr.! "it made me feel better" lol still would rather have Ian's annoying self than bianca and Emily though gosh they're irritating
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 9/25
I kinda wish the bianca stuff bad been put in the summary. its a great story so far but I really truly don't like reading about her at all and it makes me not wanna read more
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 7 . 9/25
damnit I was hoping for Emily's death. sorry but your oc is annoying and unnecessary to me, like seriously she has no point to be in the story
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 8/7
Wow. Just wow. This story is simply amazing. Please please find Inspiration again to finish this story. It's one Of the best auish season
I find it very sad that you didn't finish this. While there are some things that you definitely needed to work on, I very much enjoyed your story. The plot, while not new, is still captivating, and you do a good job with characterization.

The thing that bugged me the most was when the Charmed Ones and Leo were seeing Chris' memories. We would be reading about the memory, and the point of view would be from someone in the memory (which I also have an issue with... they were just viewing; we, as readers, should have been just viewing as well. We shouldn't have been privy to any memory people's thoughts or emotions). That person would refer to Chris as 'memory Chris'. They were in the memory with memory Chris; they wouldn't have been thinking about him like that. I understand that you wanted us to distinguish which Chris you were talking about, but we didn't need that distinction. We could tell.

Also, your grammar and sentence structure, while not overly bad, does need some work.

I hope, one day, you decide to finish this. It is, even with the problems, quite good.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 16 . 5/22
Good story, just wish I knew where it was going. Did like the whole memory potion thing as a method of showing the others what Chris had been through.
I cannot tell you how many times I have read both this and your series. I hope you are well and eventually return to them. Know that there are people who are still following you loyally!
Charmedisney4eva chapter 16 . 1/13
Please update ! This must be the fourth or fifth time that I'm reading this bcoz I love the story but I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllly NEED an update !
It's been almost six years are since you last updated this story and as I read the author's note I can't help but wonder what has made you stopped writing these past six years. Amnesia, swine flu, writer's block, loss, no more inspiration? maybe you're even mad at people for stealing some of your ideas. However, you could have just pulled a Chris and traveled to the past. At least update your bio so we know you are well and healthy. We readers haven't given up hope and I hope you are healthy and alive. Good luck with schooling, life, heck you could have gotten married and have a couple of kids!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
So did u mean for this to be the last chapter or will there be more bcoz I seriously love this story and I read it over and over again. So plz continue as it is a good story.
Dark-Rina chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Nos abandonastes u.u
shawnakat1 chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
awww I know it's been 5 years, but please, please, please finish this?!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
I know it's been -god- five years, but if you still read reviews, please know that th