Reviews for Spectacular SpiderMan Season 3
pjw5 chapter 5 . 3/18
Dude! This is awesome! You nailed the characterizations down to a T. If I didn't know better, I'd say you wrote a few of the original episodes. That's how good this is. I'd really love for you to continue!
doubledamn chapter 3 . 2/26
Who in charge of this little super-power designers club? Has to be someone who knew about it before hand, back when it was set up by Tombstone... I'm thinking either Hammerhead or Norman Osborne, considering all communication has been done via phone so far.

Unless, of course, you're introducing the Mr. Wilson Fisk aka "The Kingpin" into the Spectacular Universe.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/26
Love Spectacular Spiderman. Witty, yet not directly addressing the audience like Ultimate did. Still to date the only children's show I can think of that suggests peanut butter for getting "sticky white goo" out of hair (first meeting with Black Cat).

Which song do you think is more catchy? 'Spectacular, spectacular Spiderman' OR 'Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can'?
Piecircles2.0 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Hello!

I really liked the Spectacular Spiderman Season3 version written by MisterDrBob.

But I have some questions.

Who was that shadowed figure who had Dr. Smyth, Dr. Warren, & Dr. Stillwell
create Scorpion and the guy who tricked Tombstone into stealing the
Rhion specs?

Was it Hobgoblin?

Was it Roderick Kingsley/Hobgoblin?

Is Spencer Smyth going to create the Spider Slayers in your story?

Are there going to be any events in your stories like the Ultimate Spiderman Comics?

COmpliments

Your story is extremely detailed and fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i have to say they shold of done a season 3 and i am working on my own spiderman comic idea with mix of spectalaur the mainstream comics and ultimated for my gender bent spiderman story
gm goodyeat chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
you have some pretty good idea mate i am working on my own spiderman story and done some picter on devent art
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This story was great! :D I especially liked the Walrus joke :D
Snowlily246 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Great story! I look forward to ur nxt update!
Known Unknown chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
'Bout time that spiel about "power and responsibility" worked on someone.
GGUNDAMFAN34 chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Well, I am now officially counting on you to delivery the ending of the Spectacular series for me! I have read all the chapters for this story, and so far I love it! Keep up the good work because you now have another fan!
X-Chick303 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
This is AWESOME! You are a genius! Ooooooooh. you could include Sally Avril becoming Blue Bird at some point! Or Carnage appearing! Heck, maybe even a time travel episode where he meets May Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Girl! These are just suggestions.
MoonSpider95 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Wow, I was so depressed finding out Spectacular Spider-Man, my favorite show, was canceled. Now I found this. All better!

There are so many things I want to say, but I think I made my point already. Keep it up, man!
Arianne 888 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Wow! this is really awesome!

Since the series is pretty much cancelled (very saddening) fanfiction is all that's left to us... That said I really didn't expect anyone to come up with stuff as spectacular as this. It's creative, and you've really got the tone of the series down. I'll be waiting impatiently for more episodes!

P.S. Matt Murdock MADE MY DAY!
Screaming Dean chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
I've really enjoyed this. I hope you'll keep this going.
catgirl9696 chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Hey this story is as amazing as the webslinger himself keep up the great chapters

and on another I love/miss this show if there is no third season I'll cry