Reviews for The Lady of Zero R2: Lelouch of the Revolution
DearYouFromMe chapter 10 . 10/28
I really enjoyed this story and I liked Amaya's role throughout. Story-wise, it was well thought out and it made sense. There are some grammar and formatting errors that you could fix, but I otherwise really enjoyed it. Hopefully you get back to writing soon! :)
Republic Che chapter 10 . 10/8
This story is Awesome! Please update!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/15
I hope xingke falls in love with Amaya
Boyy2k chapter 10 . 7/28
Hehehe. I'll have to take your word for it then. Just please, don't make us wait too long. This isa fabulously written story.

Well, there are a few grammatical mistakes, but still. It is a marvelous story. I'm at the edge of my seat from this.

Anyhow, excellent work, and later.

~Boyy2k
Onyx2589 chapter 10 . 4/29
This probably already better than the first one, but I digress.
Anyways, conspiracy theory time!
Have to wonder how euphy is going to fit into all of this. I mean she's a vegetable right now but she's still geassed...oh, wait. Unless...holy! That could work! And it would kill two birds with one stone!
So the waldsteins, eh? Interesting selection. But then again Bismarck is the only canon adult member of the rounds and had a very small role in the story itself apart from being the emperor's psonal guard, a geass user and the mastermind behind the attempted coup against lelouch. Having amaya as his daughter sets up some interesting lanes of how to further develop his character. But really I'm looking forward to future amaya/Dimitri moments, because Dimitri clearly cares about his imouto unlike his hard-assed father.
Oh, I swear if you make amaya take the place of kallen in this sequence I am going to be mighty pissed off. Because we should all know how this is going to go down... Then again this is an AU so anything could happen.
Hopefully we can get rolo on the band wagon quicker than later where we can possibly hope he won't be killed trying to save lelouch. Maybe... He deserves someone too, someone who can keep him grounded and teach him about life. Maybe a certain orange-haired student council member? Hm?
Now then! I shall put forth my prediction for how this fic will eventually turn out - I'm not going for the ending because that is a real toss up.
OK, so here's my theory: lelouch overthrows the emperor and takes the throne with suzaku, reunited with euphy through (redacted), and amaya by his side, her unwilling to be apart from him. The three then begin to bring about the zero requiem, with lelouch doing his part with suzaku and amaya hers.
That was the first, here's the second: first half is the same. Lelouch and suzaku take over Britannia, but amaya takes the throne as Japan's leader. As lelouch sets him up as the demon emperor amaya resolves to defeat lelouch despite her deep love for him.
These are all I have to go on now but I'm sure things will unravel slowly but surely over the next few chapters. Until then however,
Update soon, and Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 5 . 4/28
Holy shit. HOLY. SHIT.
THIS is why I'm reading your stories, but really, I saw it coming a mile away. Still...you made THAT man the father? Wow. I mean, well done...even though it's extremely difficult to imagine THAT man having a wife let alone children.
I can only say I can't wait to see how things progress.
Torch Phoenix chapter 9 . 4/23
Boy do I love re-reading this fic. I go to it every time I feel like Code Geass 3

I'm neck deep in headcanons for the future scenes.
I just keep thinking about what will happen, if Euphie ever wakes up (even after, during Zero Requiem) will her geass still be on? because Shneizel's remained even after Lulu's 'death' (if it was a death). If she does wake up and is without geass what sort of a life would she have? Can she go out in public due to her actions under geass? I mean the public didn't know about it so...

And of course I keep thinking about how the Thought Elevator scene will go down, will Amaya get to commit patricide or if it will still be Suzaku? Where will Dimitri fit in? Will Amaya and Lelouch (at least to the outsiders) end up on different sides?

Ugh, I get so excited thinking about all the possibilities XD!

I just love this fic so much! I look forward to more from you, whenever that may be!
Titanfire999 chapter 10 . 2/7
Give us more!
Titanfire999 chapter 6 . 2/7
The first black knight flying thing. Was just a float system. Energy wings are the Lancelot Albion and Guren seiten floats systems. Thou you r so good at character development!
Guest1995 chapter 10 . 1/21
Please don't let this story gather dust...AGAIN! This is getting really ridiculous and old (not the story). Don't get me wrong; I know you said that life gets crazy (and, quite frankly, it generally does sometimes), but really...*throws hands up in the air in exasperation whilst sighing*
I don't know what else to say apart from the above. Would it not be too much to ask for you to update this story sometime soon? Please? *places hands together pleadingly whilst smiling wryly*
Apart from that, I'll keep waiting, however long it takes. *bows deeply* Hope to hear from you soon.
PatrickMan231 chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
I love the series great job please continue. And will Lelouch die like in the anime?
DarkTsuki0 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
OMG! YOU ARE ALIVE! ! AND THIS AWESOME EPIC STORY STILL LIVES! wow it really has been forever but I'm glad that you're okay and that you haven't give up on this amazing fanfiction! I have been re-reading this fanfic some couple of times (Okay more than that) but I'm glad that I saw the new chapter added this time around! Please update, I really want to know how everything will unfold, but most importantly take care and remembered that you have a lot people and fans that support you! Hope to see you soon with the next chapter of Amaya and Lulu! o
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
All I want to say is that this series is simply amazing. I loved the plot is amazing I hope you could update very soon. Im glad I read this magnificent story. Keep up with your amazing work
Henri0812 chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I just power read (yes I have the right to call it that . . . I think xD ) through both parts of Lady of Zero and I have to say it was amazing *.*
I would have hoped for maybe a bigger divergance from canon, but I think in next few chapters that is going to be exactly what happens :D

Btw give Susaku (that hypocritical a**) hell, down with him * muhahahaha*
I think it is noticable that I don't like Susaku xD
Guest1995 chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE! Please update soon and not leave you faithful readers in the dust for another few years! I've been dying to read more of this great story, please update ASAP!