Reviews for The Lady of Zero R2: Lelouch of the Revolution
Guest1995 chapter 10 . 1/21
Please don't let this story gather dust...AGAIN! This is getting really ridiculous and old (not the story). Don't get me wrong; I know you said that life gets crazy (and, quite frankly, it generally does sometimes), but really...*throws hands up in the air in exasperation whilst sighing*
I don't know what else to say apart from the above. Would it not be too much to ask for you to update this story sometime soon? Please? *places hands together pleadingly whilst smiling wryly*
Apart from that, I'll keep waiting, however long it takes. *bows deeply* Hope to hear from you soon.
PatrickMan231 chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
I love the series great job please continue. And will Lelouch die like in the anime?
DarkTsuki0 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
OMG! YOU ARE ALIVE! ! AND THIS AWESOME EPIC STORY STILL LIVES! wow it really has been forever but I'm glad that you're okay and that you haven't give up on this amazing fanfiction! I have been re-reading this fanfic some couple of times (Okay more than that) but I'm glad that I saw the new chapter added this time around! Please update, I really want to know how everything will unfold, but most importantly take care and remembered that you have a lot people and fans that support you! Hope to see you soon with the next chapter of Amaya and Lulu! o
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
All I want to say is that this series is simply amazing. I loved the plot is amazing I hope you could update very soon. Im glad I read this magnificent story. Keep up with your amazing work
Henri0812 chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I just power read (yes I have the right to call it that . . . I think xD ) through both parts of Lady of Zero and I have to say it was amazing *.*
I would have hoped for maybe a bigger divergance from canon, but I think in next few chapters that is going to be exactly what happens :D

Btw give Susaku (that hypocritical a**) hell, down with him * muhahahaha*
I think it is noticable that I don't like Susaku xD
Guest1995 chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE! Please update soon and not leave you faithful readers in the dust for another few years! I've been dying to read more of this great story, please update ASAP!
PrewalShadeX chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
Wsinno chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Don't bother to continue the story, seem like the outcome of the story will be the same as canon, all you did is adding your OCs and few extra lines of twist.
yannieXD chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
pls..! continue it!
I love it! nice to know that the story is not dead.
zed chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
love it please continue it.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
YEEEEEESSSSSSS FINALY! A new chapter; thank God this story isn't over, PLEASE update ASAP, I want to read MORE!
CaptainTsukiko chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Ahh, So good! Can't get enough of Amaya!

I'll be waiting for more to come!
AreYouMAD chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Yay! It's back! You're back! Can't wait :) great chapter, can't wait for more! :)
Kirinthor chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
great chapter, nice to see this story isn't dead :). always loved the first part of this fic
1fanofthemarauders chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
So long as you do plan to finish I'm happy. Wish you lots of luck with anything thrown your way.