Reviews for The Lady of Zero R2: Lelouch of the Revolution
i love athrun chapter 10 . 7/22
Please Update! I still love this story!
Vgb chapter 10 . 5/27
Great chapter on The Lady of zero R2: Lelouch of the Revolution, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
gizel0299 chapter 1 . 5/25
please ! continue the story.. I really love the flow and the plot of it.. this story is the best fanfic of code geass I have ever read.. 3 3
Oracle14 chapter 10 . 4/19
Bro your story is awesome ! Please continue ! And also I hope the end wont be the same as in cannon.
HarmonyGirl567 chapter 10 . 4/18
Love this chapter, write the next one soon:)
Z01-Lancey chapter 10 . 3/9
When is Euphy gonna wake from her slumber ? ; Wait , do you even plan to wake her up before Zero requium starts ? Maybe you wish to get her on Schinzel's side to surprize suzaku as he surprised lelouch with nanally ?
crazycookiecambrie chapter 3 . 1/16
Hey! I love your stories and i've finished reading every one of them! However i find Lelouch and Amaya's relationship very formal, bland and it lacks the passion that normal teenagers have. If you compare amaya, cc and kallen's relatioship to lelouch, they're pretty much the same. What makes Amaya stand out among all of them was her title "the lady of zero" but other than that, nothing, its like theres no spark, no kissing, holding hands basically they dont have that Passion or excitement of "can't get their hands off of each other". Though i understand that their in the middle of the war and their still young, and that those things are not appropriate, but c'mon! It will honestly make the story more interesting because you'd actually look forward to lelouch and amaya's relationship growth! Im sure that even if you write a lemon for lelouch and amaya, it wont change their character's sketch. Oh i forgot to mention! Ive been really really looking forward to amaya and lelouch' sweet moments (smut, kissing holding hands or whatever) since the Lady of Zero: Lelouch of the Rebellion after lelouch and amaya became in a relationship but then yeah. soo over all i still love you and your stories i just hope that youd make their relationship exciting and take it to the next level 3
DearYouFromMe chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
I really enjoyed this story and I liked Amaya's role throughout. Story-wise, it was well thought out and it made sense. There are some grammar and formatting errors that you could fix, but I otherwise really enjoyed it. Hopefully you get back to writing soon! :)
Republic Che chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
This story is Awesome! Please update!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
I hope xingke falls in love with Amaya
Boyy2k chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Hehehe. I'll have to take your word for it then. Just please, don't make us wait too long. This isa fabulously written story.

Well, there are a few grammatical mistakes, but still. It is a marvelous story. I'm at the edge of my seat from this.

Anyhow, excellent work, and later.

~Boyy2k
Jakeros chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
This probably already better than the first one, but I digress.
Anyways, conspiracy theory time!
Have to wonder how euphy is going to fit into all of this. I mean she's a vegetable right now but she's still geassed...oh, wait. Unless...holy! That could work! And it would kill two birds with one stone!
So the waldsteins, eh? Interesting selection. But then again Bismarck is the only canon adult member of the rounds and had a very small role in the story itself apart from being the emperor's psonal guard, a geass user and the mastermind behind the attempted coup against lelouch. Having amaya as his daughter sets up some interesting lanes of how to further develop his character. But really I'm looking forward to future amaya/Dimitri moments, because Dimitri clearly cares about his imouto unlike his hard-assed father.
Oh, I swear if you make amaya take the place of kallen in this sequence I am going to be mighty pissed off. Because we should all know how this is going to go down... Then again this is an AU so anything could happen.
Hopefully we can get rolo on the band wagon quicker than later where we can possibly hope he won't be killed trying to save lelouch. Maybe... He deserves someone too, someone who can keep him grounded and teach him about life. Maybe a certain orange-haired student council member? Hm?
Now then! I shall put forth my prediction for how this fic will eventually turn out - I'm not going for the ending because that is a real toss up.
OK, so here's my theory: lelouch overthrows the emperor and takes the throne with suzaku, reunited with euphy through (redacted), and amaya by his side, her unwilling to be apart from him. The three then begin to bring about the zero requiem, with lelouch doing his part with suzaku and amaya hers.
That was the first, here's the second: first half is the same. Lelouch and suzaku take over Britannia, but amaya takes the throne as Japan's leader. As lelouch sets him up as the demon emperor amaya resolves to defeat lelouch despite her deep love for him.
These are all I have to go on now but I'm sure things will unravel slowly but surely over the next few chapters. Until then however,
Update soon, and Write on!
Jakeros chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
Holy shit. HOLY. SHIT.
THIS is why I'm reading your stories, but really, I saw it coming a mile away. Still...you made THAT man the father? Wow. I mean, well done...even though it's extremely difficult to imagine THAT man having a wife let alone children.
I can only say I can't wait to see how things progress.
Torch Phoenix chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Boy do I love re-reading this fic. I go to it every time I feel like Code Geass 3

I'm neck deep in headcanons for the future scenes.
I just keep thinking about what will happen, if Euphie ever wakes up (even after, during Zero Requiem) will her geass still be on? because Shneizel's remained even after Lulu's 'death' (if it was a death). If she does wake up and is without geass what sort of a life would she have? Can she go out in public due to her actions under geass? I mean the public didn't know about it so...

And of course I keep thinking about how the Thought Elevator scene will go down, will Amaya get to commit patricide or if it will still be Suzaku? Where will Dimitri fit in? Will Amaya and Lelouch (at least to the outsiders) end up on different sides?

Ugh, I get so excited thinking about all the possibilities XD!

I just love this fic so much! I look forward to more from you, whenever that may be!
Titanfire999 chapter 10 . 2/7/2016