Reviews for The Tutor
VryUnique chapter 35 . 8/7
Really great story. Thanks for sharing it.
Ophelia85 chapter 27 . 7/22
Of course Bella can be upset about Rosalie and his past, she just doesn't have the right to hold it against him.
TurtleLover13 chapter 11 . 7/17
Based on what Bella said to Esme I think Edward is dyslexic.
Leah C. Drawn chapter 25 . 7/11
Um, I heavily disagree with Alice. Edward isn't obligated to divulge information about his sex life before Bella, true, but reverse that. What if she'd had a past and refused to tell him? Everything we are today is made up by our choices. To deprive the person you love of knowing past pieces of you, however irrelevant it may seem (especially since she'd explicitly asked), is hurtful. Again, most of us would rather not know, but in cases like these it helps avoid the humiliation of being left in the dark.
mkm620 chapter 35 . 7/7
How stinking cute! Loved your story!
krkforyou chapter 31 . 6/23
you wrote a beautifull story... l'm enamored
Zveka68 chapter 35 . 6/18
great story ... would loved to know more about his pas ...
cullen2798 chapter 35 . 6/2
I love this story so much! Whenever I read a story where Edward is so unlike ooc i either really love him or really hate him! I'm happy to say that I loved him and this story!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 35 . 5/16
I don't why I never read this before. It's been a fantastic ride. Thank you for the beautiful characters.
Schnitzel31 chapter 8 . 5/8
Sorry, I always forget to leave reviews. I feel like I have to write something profound or some type of in-depth review when I'm reading. Plus, when fics are already completed, I'm even worse about it. But the note at the end of this chapter reminded me, so I just wanted to stop and say that I'm really enjoying it so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 21 . 5/4
So much in this chapter.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 14 . 4/23
Hah!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 4/23
Love that ending.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 4/23
What an epiphany for Edward. And great for Bella, too!
ashir chapter 35 . 4/3
I loved reading this. Thank you for sharing it.
6,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »