Reviews for The Tutor
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/9
You’re such a talented writer, I really enjoyed how you brought in the different POVs and how the characters developed. I also liked that you made things realistic, like the scenes with Bella’s first time didn’t make it out to be some easy and pain free experience!
twinslow80gmail.com chapter 11 . 12/24/2020
I really like your writing style. The different POV without all the repetitive dialog that can sometimes come from that, it’s refreshing. The story is lovely too, thank you for sharing!
nXtellaand0reos chapter 22 . 10/26/2020
man, it's really hard to like any of these characters.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 8 . 9/5/2020
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed so far. I'm really enjoying this. I love grouchy little bad boy Edward :) And it's so sweet that Bella has him so fascinated
Camila0803 chapter 35 . 8/31/2020
I Loved so much
Mia Nymph chapter 20 . 8/28/2020
Of course I feel sorry for the girl but she deserved to get hit *sips tea* Glad you definitely gave Bella backbone in this
Mia Nymph chapter 18 . 8/28/2020
Aw damn, my poor baby Bella. Shit *facepalm*
Mia Nymph chapter 5 . 8/27/2020
He's an alternative learner so he needs different methods to work *facepalms* but he's currently an asshole (probably as a result of what people could call his learning impairment, among other things) so no one took the time to figure that out and teach him in a different way
Mia Nymph chapter 3 . 8/27/2020
Deadass woulda been the moment I refused to work with him. Ha. A joke.
somebody2love chapter 35 . 8/5/2020
flanduslover1 chapter 35 . 7/9/2020
I absolutely love this story
3diamonds chapter 35 . 7/2/2020
I absolutely love it when I find a gem I’ve missed before! It’s like unwrapping a hidden present! I’ve laughed and cried with this one and I’m so grateful for your words that have kept me company as I devoured this in two days! This is a great one, going into my Favorites! Wishing you a safe and beautiful summer!
Gigileexo chapter 35 . 6/17/2020
I never thought I’d say this, but I really didn’t like this Edward very much. He always just seemed rude, demanding, demeaning and conceited. There were so many times were I wanted Bella to just move on and I’ve never wanted that in a fic before lol. I guess he changed a little in the end but I’m just not set on him. The twins was a shocker, but their names are perfect! This was emotive for me, frustration at the pair of them more than anything haha, but I’ve enjoyed it nonetheless. Thanks for sharing!
-Gigi xo
Hana chapter 35 . 6/8/2020
Perfect ending for a perfect story. Thank you for sharing this beautiful work.
Moonlight4me chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
This is a different Edward but I really like it. Reread it a couple of times.
7,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »