Reviews for The Tutor
Twiheart1901EC chapter 35 . 6/3
Absolutely loooooved this story. The story line was perfect. I’m even okay with Rosalie’s disappearance.
JessaCloud chapter 35 . 6/2
Beautiful story! I loved it so much.
marysix chapter 35 . 6/1
This story was not what I was expecting in an incredible way. Looooooved this!
This epilogue was great, the whole story was, I liked that Edward never deceived Bella despite the time of separation, he always respected her.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
keyboardkath chapter 35 . 4/27
Always worth a good reread :)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 35 . 4/24
Still love this story, even after the 3rd time :)
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 4/21
I take it they got married before the twins were born? I love that they had twins and especially love Edison as it means son of Edward, who knew, brillant name. Beau was sweet too.
thank you for keeping this story here for readers like myself to find and enjoy. As I said I don't usually like high school stories but this one kept my interest, frustrated me with the teen drama and had me cheering Edward as he struggled with his literacy issues.
I've left you my thanks as comments and thoughts after each chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 4/21
Right to the end Edward was not going to be typical...I did feel badly for Bella, thinking she was pregnant and after all this time not sure that Edward would want this in their life and that she worried about now wanting to get married. Edward's attitude, although first shared by Bella, that marriage wasn't needed in their case was on one hand ok but on another pretty insulting. I guess having a baby forces that issue and his having Bella snake her hand in a tube for her ring was an interesting way to propose.
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 4/21
Very sweet ending. I didn't figure Bella would go into accounting as she said she hated math. I suppose it will come in handy if and when Edward starts up his own business she can do the books.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 4/21
So that was it with Bella, just "normal" bleeding from the first time sex? I suppose that must happen in rare instances and that's all the doctor told Bella? I mean I would think she'd give her tips on how to make sex easier with lube etc. And when Bella and Edward had sex in the car, did they have full blown sex or was Edward's four fingers it for her? It went to black and here I am wondering if her second time was "all better" after bleeding for two days and all her pain...
Anyway, loved the license plate and Carlisle sitting on the stoop watching the teens interact in a "normal" way signally that Edward is now enjoying normal coming of age in a happy way.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 4/21
So much going on here with the Cullens, Edward and Bella that I could go on and on. Enough to say that things get more complicated with each passing day for these characters. Edward's now worried Bella is thinking of leaving him behind and going to college. Well, yeah. Is she supposed to be held back because Edward lacks confidence to think of more education after high school. This is why parents don't want their teens to have sex too early and attach themselves to someone they fall for in high school...oh what drama.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 4/21
Well so much for a sweet and or sexy first time for Bella. She's in so much pain she tells him to take "it" out and then when they finally do the deed, she's all sorts of hurting and if I'm not mistaken she's describing a UTI. And the icing on the cake, Carlisle comes home and finds them sleeping together while his sister is laying very sick in the hospital.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 4/21
See what a little communication can do for a relationship? Bella told Edward why she was upset because she was ready and said so and Edward controlled his teen hormones enough to want to make it right for her first, and him saying he'd never "made love" before and wanted their first to be special. I think our Edward is growing up and changing in good ways. Had to laugh at the realistic worry Edward had about cracking Charlie's truck window a little to get rid of small of sex. Good thinking.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 4/21
What's up with all the bus taking. Forks is a tiny town I doubt they'd have that many buses running in their various neighborhoods? Why wouldn't Carlisle just take Edward over to Bella's, he was right there having a conversation with Edward. Jasper, and American teen likes Cornish Pasty? What is that anyway? lol I guess Charlie's talk didn't actually work as they easily decided to both stay at Alice's. Given the situation I would have thought they'd be worried he'd check up on them. Like call the Cullen home and see where Edward was or something. The shower scene was very hot for teenagers. Edward didn't push Bella in bed and she didn't want him too but the shower sex was interesting.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 4/21
Good that the 20/10 questions got to sex and Bella not be ready and feeling like Edward was pushing her in that direction. It's a good thing that Bella was honest about her true feelings of not being ready and she should have voiced that earlier. The Rosalie thing and Edward's past behavior was dealt with and that's a good thing too. Now to the Charlie talk.
6,939 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »