Reviews for The Tutor
Justchillingandliving chapter 35 . 2/9
Wow what a story you gave us. The ups and downs and then to end on that high was, was just perfect. Beau and Edison how sweet!
Samantha chapter 35 . 2/2
Great story. Had such a good time reading it. Still I’n a little bit dissapointed that open and honest communication is still hard for them 8 years later. I was hoping they would have evolved a bit more on that department. Nonetheless, great ride. Thanks for sharing!
Samantha chapter 21 . 1/31
Ugh, your writing is so good. So mad at Edward but at the same time feel so bad for him. Poor poor poor Carlisle and Esme, I’m scared they will give up on him.
Samantha chapter 8 . 1/30
It’s funny because I was really starting to dislike Edward. Yeah, you’re a moody teenager with a difficult past bla bla but his behaviour at home was really starting to annoy me. Until I read his note to Bella. It changed everything for me. Can’t wait for the rest of the story, it’s been really good so far and your writing stands out between all the fanfic I’ve read over the past 8 years.
MJo Darcy chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Omg its like 2 in the morning but i cant seem to put it down. I think I'm in love
TwiTwiAgain chapter 35 . 10/10/2017
Thank you for sharing your writing talent
VryUnique chapter 35 . 8/7/2017
Really great story. Thanks for sharing it.
Ophelia85 chapter 27 . 7/22/2017
Of course Bella can be upset about Rosalie and his past, she just doesn't have the right to hold it against him.
TurtleLover13 chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Based on what Bella said to Esme I think Edward is dyslexic.
Leah C. Drawn chapter 25 . 7/11/2017
Um, I heavily disagree with Alice. Edward isn't obligated to divulge information about his sex life before Bella, true, but reverse that. What if she'd had a past and refused to tell him? Everything we are today is made up by our choices. To deprive the person you love of knowing past pieces of you, however irrelevant it may seem (especially since she'd explicitly asked), is hurtful. Again, most of us would rather not know, but in cases like these it helps avoid the humiliation of being left in the dark.
mkm620 chapter 35 . 7/7/2017
How stinking cute! Loved your story!
krkforyou chapter 31 . 6/23/2017
you wrote a beautifull story... l'm enamored
Zveka68 chapter 35 . 6/18/2017
great story ... would loved to know more about his pas ...
cullen2798 chapter 35 . 6/2/2017
I love this story so much! Whenever I read a story where Edward is so unlike ooc i either really love him or really hate him! I'm happy to say that I loved him and this story!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 35 . 5/16/2017
I don't why I never read this before. It's been a fantastic ride. Thank you for the beautiful characters.
6,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »