Reviews for The Tutor
LPsDarkAngel chapter 35 . 8/24/2014
This was awesome! I absolutely loved it!
twihard4everandalways chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
This was a really good story :)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH...
Eli42 chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
So cute!
twihard4everandalways chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Awwwww! That txt message! Ah! So cute!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
Emmet is a fucking moron. I'm sorry but he found out Rosalie did something really really awful, that she is a jealous, selfish, rude and cruel bitch, and he decided it's cool? that it is admirable?
He wants a girl without honor, and principles? A girl who is so cruel she literally scares me and I'm happy I don't know that bitch in the real life?
If he is atracted to her then he is like her. All those words how great he is are bulshit. It's like falling in love with a psycho. Who does that?
Cramos28 chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
This story is amazing! I loved it! Great writing
darcystwilight chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
So, I'm finally getting around to reading this...it has been on my TBR list since the beginning of time. YIKES. Yes I know...I'm very late to the party.

Anyway, loved the start. It's funny how just reading about HS can bring back all those old butterflies. I would hate to be in Bella's shoes. There's nothing worse than that feeling of walking into a classroom, not knowing anyone, or where you should sit. It's agony.

What the hell Rosalie? I hated her in the series, but man, BITCH! :) I'm wondering if she will end up with Emmett and be able to eventually befriend Bella. Also, Edward, ewww. Smoking is just so yucky. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Although, I bet he looked hella hot.

Anyway...hope you still check reviews and get this! Thanks for writing.
twilightgdma chapter 35 . 5/23/2014
I enjoyed your story very much. It flowed beautifully, good grammer. It was hard to put aside and do other things I needed

to do. But now I will look and see what other stories you have, thank you
Cullenboyz chapter 30 . 5/23/2014
Fucking parents. I mean, really. I say that as a woman in her 40s w a daughter. But I remember the whole being caught and we're so disappointed in you thing. Idiots. lol...
Cullenboyz chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
HOT DAMN! :D
Cullenboyz chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
awwww 3
Cullenboyz chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Ohhhhhhh, Charlie. Love him so.
Cullenboyz chapter 26 . 5/23/2014