Reviews for The Tutor
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
OK. First 10 chapters. What started out as, in my first perception, a run of the mill teenage take on life with Twilight names, has changed into a fairly straightforward and honest look at teen relationships, hidden illiteracy, unacknowledged fears, and manipulative agendas. Your writing pops off the page with a life all it's own and makes everything sparkle. This story goes deeper than what it appears to be on first glance. I'm very much enjoying reading it!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hi I'm reading this on a rec from the No Rules Fanfiction group on FB. Do you prefer I comment every chapter, sporadically, or only when finished reading?
jel19 chapter 35 . 11/28/2014
I really loved this story! You are a wonderful storyteller and your characters were just so interesting and realistic. I am so happy with your ending. It is the happiness this Edward and Bella deserved. Great job!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
Yay! Great story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Great work! Loved it! Very well crafted storyline.
dorothybert chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
Loved this. Thanks so much.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Rosalie needs her ass kicked. That has to be criminal, and invasion of privacy like that.

And then she needs to get together with Emmett and have the crazy screwed out of her.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Aw, she's changing him.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I suspected it might be something like dyslexia
Born in 20th Century chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
Thanks for sharing this amazing story, this is the second (or was it the third?) time I've read this, and again I've enjoyed every single chapter, especially the epilogues :) Looking forward to reading more of your full-length fics soon! :D
jk chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
ok. . . .. . . .with... .out
already
jk chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
. . . .her... ...
.hes. .anyway... . .with. . ... . .wants.a.
. .read...stupid
jk chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
. . . . . .
LanaDelPan chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
Beautiful.
Rose chapter 35 . 10/8/2014
Amazing story! Had an exceptional time reading the story. Thank you for sharing :)
6,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »