Reviews for The Tutor
Mtgora chapter 35 . 12/15/2016
So great! Edward was a tough guy to cozy up to throughout a lot of the story, but I'm glad Bella got through to him eventually. I thought it was great that Edward's 'issue' was central to the story and I enjoyed how he worked through that. Awesome job!
kiran chapter 35 . 12/11/2016
i loved your story...
dpennell007 chapter 35 . 11/24/2016
I chose to read this one last because generally I'm not a fan of High School fics, but this one was exceptionally good. Your story arc brings to mind the Ringo Starr/George Harrison song 'It Don't Come Easy.' It wasn't an easy relationship by any means, but the payoff was definitely worth it!
mesmerizedbythedazzle chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Love the character progression
Lanigra25 chapter 35 . 10/4/2016
Another grEat one!
Reteader chapter 35 . 9/13/2016
It's 2016 and this must be the gazillionth time I'm reading this

Thank you for an unforgettable Edward and Bella. You have a beautiful story. I hope all is well with you.
kadronya chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
I love it!
ceceprincess1217 chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
I'm sure you don't read these reviews anymore but ...
YES BELLA PUNCHED THAT BITCH!
Embers-Set-Alight chapter 35 . 8/5/2016
I wasn't a big fan of Edward's character depiction through most of the story, even though I understood the roots behind his actions. I even began hoping that this story's Bella would just slap the shit out of him or admit defeat when it came that lost teenage boy.
Despite all that, I continued to read the story to it's completion. And I loved it. Sometimes I run across a writer on here that really shows talent beyond what I normally find or expect, and I am always impressed. You are without a doubt one of the best story tellers that I found on here. Thanks for sharing the gift.
quisha1991 chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
Omg, Charlie has perfect timing
4everfictional chapter 35 . 7/27/2016
This story is the perfect example of an emotionally manipulative and abusive guy keeping the people in his life trapped and wrapped around his finger. Please, if you are ever in a relationship with anyone that shows similar traits to this rendition of Edward do whatever it takes to get out of it. The things he does to Bella throughout their time together and especially while pregnant are never okay. Just because a person isn't physically abusive does not mean they can't be abusive in other ways.
MiccaF chapter 35 . 7/9/2016
Excellent story!
shaniii chapter 35 . 7/8/2016
awww goals !
ISupposeThisWillDo chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Awe! That note was so sadly cute!
Payton79 chapter 35 . 6/26/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I sped through it as fast as I could. I'm impressed with the way you made the drama not turn into angst, which could have happened easily. Instead, you made it a realistic story with just the right amount of heartache. Again, thank you souxh for writing and sharing.
7,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »