Reviews for The Tutor
ficfangirl chapter 35 . 1/5/2016
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing and leaving it up on ffn.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 35 . 1/5/2016
Lovely!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 35 . 1/3/2016
I absolutely loved this story, the end was so touching. You are great writer! Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us. I only wish I knew more about Rosalie, Emmett and jasper and Alice.
Fgh45df chapter 35 . 12/28/2015
I'm not a twilight fan, but I love your writing :) off to your next story!
LillianBroderick chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
That was wonderful, thank you.
TheMalfoyMistres chapter 35 . 12/4/2015
I can tell by your writing that losing your virginity was a painful experience. You write it the same way in A Canabean Betrothal too.
Paolina Beke H chapter 35 . 11/30/2015
I can't believe I waited all this time to read this story! I truly loved it, especially the way you show us Edward's character evolution. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing fic with us
Kibachow chapter 33 . 11/28/2015
Just wanted to say beautiful story. I love this Edward. Definitely not perfect but so human and in love.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2015
I have enjoyed your story. However, there is a glaring error in this chapter. This chapter is 8 years after their HS graduation. During their Junior (11th) grade year, Maddie turned 7. So their senior year, she would turn 8. Add eight years, and she is now 16. Even missing one year due to illness, she should be a sophomore. Just finished 8th grade at 16 yo?
Zhee chapter 35 . 10/31/2015
Lizzie, thank you for writing that. This is among the first story I've read in Twilight fan fic a few years back, and I've been coming here to read it again, maybe for a fifth time now. I think there are many readers out there that love this story too. I can't thank the writer enough for the writing she did, that I get to read over and over again. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/28/2015
Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Dear Tarah,

Commenters like you upset me. This is one of my favourite twilight fanfictions, which I can proudly say I've read more than once. Would a Rosalie and Emmett side plot have been interesting? Sure, but that's not the point of the story. Plus it would have derailed from the fanfic unless it was uploaded as a standalone oneshot, since you are made to hate Rose in the story. Your comment was rude and unnecessary, next time look at the fanfic's description…you would have clearly seen this story was a Bella and Edward romance.

Also to ItzMegan73. I'm not even sure if you go on fanfiction anymore, but in case you do I just want to mention what a pleasure it has been to read not only this story but the others on your profile. You are one of my favourite authors on here, and I can always look to your stories to put a smile on my face. I hope you have a wonderful life! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

Liz
tarah chapter 33 . 9/17/2015
Who wants to read about a hard knock edward?! Not me. I was way more interested in the juicy drama around rose and Emmett isn't a unbalanced teen. So yeah..really disappointed that the end did not include a very good em/ro shot..grr waste of my life
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 9/12/2015
Poor Edward...Poor Bella playing grown-up. They have so many issues! God help them!
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
She was too damn young and small for sex. Too nervous to be properly lubricated, although he did check her out for being ready, oh well. He is probably extra big on top of that. Poor girl, I hope she feels better soon. Definetly needs to see a doctor. ( woman )
7,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »