Reviews for The Tutor
krisbianforlyfe chapter 21 . 9/20/2019
Rose was so fucked up for doing this and reading about Emmett fking glorifying her actions literally makes me wanna hurl
madelinecoffee chapter 35 . 9/3/2019
I spent the day at various times reading this story, and I adored it. I loved how you built Edward and Bella's relationship up and you did an amazing job discussing sex and just all the hard topics. It's wonderful thank you
Kksmum chapter 34 . 7/24/2019
Love this story
cctwilight chapter 35 . 7/15/2019
Love that they had a boy and girl! Edward and Bella have true love! Wonderful story!
cctwilight chapter 34 . 7/15/2019
Getting married and having a baby! Love it! I read this story years ago but at the time I wasn't one to leave reviews. I try to review every chapter now.
cctwilight chapter 33 . 7/15/2019
It's great that Edward has a job lined up and is going to be taking a few classes too. He and Bella are ready to live together and grow as a couple. Loved the story!
cctwilight chapter 32 . 7/15/2019
Aww, sweet!
cctwilight chapter 31 . 7/15/2019
Edward is so afraid of losing Bella.
cctwilight chapter 30 . 7/15/2019
It might not have been the best timing. I hope Bella is ok.
cctwilight chapter 29 . 7/15/2019
Aww, these two!
cctwilight chapter 28 . 7/15/2019
Edward got over part of his fear of Charlie. Rose is unhinged. It was time for Alice to stand up to Rose. I'm afraid there will be payback from Rose.
cctwilight chapter 27 . 7/15/2019
I wonder what Charlie will say. So glad Edward and Bella are back together.
cctwilight chapter 26 . 7/15/2019
Oh my, that was perfect!
cctwilight chapter 25 . 7/15/2019
What is Edward going to do?
cctwilight chapter 24 . 7/15/2019
Maybe working at the shop will be good for Edward in more ways than one. I'm not sure about Edward taking advise from Jasper but it may do some good.
7,013 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »