Reviews for The Tutor
MysterySan chapter 30 . 4/11
I just loved your story dear. I completely adored your Edward; I don't know why but I did. He may have been an a**hole but still he worked to become better and that's what matters the most.
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 35 . 3/26
I started reading this a while ago and I honestly can't remember why I stopped, but now I'm done and I can say it's a beautiful story. Perfect ending. Thank you for sharing.
starsmina chapter 6 . 3/12
Angelmagnet chapter 15 . 2/24
Yay, finally.
Angelmagnet chapter 11 . 2/24
Wow, Edward is sure a cool cucumber and Charlie's pretty smart too. Love that Jasper has Edwards number.
Angelmagnet chapter 9 . 2/24
He's so bad. He really thinks he's the cats meow. And Rosalie, the games people play.
Angelmagnet chapter 8 . 2/24
I'm six years late, but I love this story. The build up is wonderful.
Angelmagnet chapter 7 . 2/24
Oh, poor Edward.
Angelmagnet chapter 5 . 2/24
Woah, didn't see that coming.
MusicToSleepTo chapter 35 . 2/15
BridieM chapter 35 . 1/14
A wonderful story. Thank you.
skittlesmomma27 chapter 8 . 1/6
There is something I'm confused the first chapter you said that Bella's dad was in the army and they had just returned from Italy now he is a police chief in forks and seems like he has been for a while. Was she joking when she said she had just moved from Italy or is this just a writing error? Not picking as I am a writer myself, just curious.
ficfangirl chapter 35 . 1/5
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing and leaving it up on ffn.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 35 . 1/5
AlexandraaCullen chapter 35 . 1/3
I absolutely loved this story, the end was so touching. You are great writer! Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us. I only wish I knew more about Rosalie, Emmett and jasper and Alice.
6,845 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »