Reviews for The Tutor
lanonombre chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Wow Rosalie is just a little bitter. Definitely a woman scorned- I think Edward did what she said.

Poor Alice. I feel bad for her.

This chapter left a bad taste in my mouth. Not because of how you wrote it, but because of what went down. It's hard to see how Bella and Edward could get past a lot of things going on between them right now. I think trust is going to be huge. I think Edward is going to have to give life a little more thought.

Great story!
theorange3 chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
I hope she forgives alice.
brokenangel913 chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Bella can throw a punch! This sucks for Alice- I hope Bella isn't too mad at her. I think Edward might have some more explaining to do. I can definately see that it is going to take a lot before Bella will trust him enough to have sex with him now. Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one- this is really one of my favorite stories out there right now. Great job with the story concept. Love it.
shira01 chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
I love this chapter. finally all the card are on the table, I don't understand why Edward lied to bella about Rosalie even if I can understand anybody will be ashamed to had sex with her, she is such a horrible person. Can't wait for the next chapter!
elislyn chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Yes, Bella lays out Rose. That never happens. Of course, now I'm confused over what the real truth is between Edward and Rose. I think I still believe Edward though since Alice's confirmation of Rose's story would only be reaffirming what Rose probably, or maybe Jasper, told her happened in the first place. Bella is right though, Rose is taking out her issues on the wrong person. Thanks for another great chapter.
HopeStreet chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
I'm so shocked! I had a feeling that Edward wasn't being honest about him and Rosalie. Now I know why Rosalie would hang out in Jasper's closet all that time. Rosalie deserved that punch. However, Rosalie did give Bella valuable information about Edward. Bella is right to want to wait to get to know each other first before having sex. If she gave in to him now, he would run because he doesn't know any other way to be. Excellent chapter!
vysed chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
GAH! Yay for Bella standing up for herself to Rosalie.

Poor Alice - fucking high school, man!

Thanks for updating.
rialro chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
“Oh this oughta be good,” Emmett stopped what he was doing. “What’s your type?”

Not one to disappoint, Edward answered readily, “Virgins.”

Emmett shook his head and laughed. “Should have known you’d come up with something ridiculous like that.”

“There’s nothin’ finer than tight, sweet, brand new pussy.”

“Yeah, but you know what happens if you’re just in it to get laid.”

“What?”

“Virgins are clingy. It takes forever for them to let go of their ‘first’. Some never do.” Emmett schooled.

Edward shrugged. “Not my problem.”

OH! So I was going back to reread everything and review and this conversation just took on a whole new meaning. Seriously? Was Edward Rosalie's first? Because that would explain A LOT. And makes me a little more angry with him for being so mean. And Rosalie's actions are better explained, even if she IS still a little crazy. If this is true, what will that mean for Bella? I'm not even sure if I'm on the right track here but everything makes much more sense to me if this is true. Like Rosalie comparing her Edward-pining to Jessica's Mike issue from two years ago, the "fuck and duck" and whatnot. Okay, now you REALLY need to update soon, I have to see this all come to a head.
bemily chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Wow! I wasn't expecting it to go down like that - great job! Poor Alice. She was in a bad place. Edward might have been a bit cooler to Jasper. Good writing with James/Bella's grandfather funeral and other people's assumptions about your grief. Thanks for the update.
cathy34 chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
That was BRILLIANT!

Bam! RosaBitch got twatted, Yay Bella!

Oh dear, Edward has no idea of the shit storm heading his way.

I love this dramatastic story so much!
rialro chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Oh man, Edward is in so much trouble! Poor Alice, though, that does suck, I can't see what she can possibly do.
AMayes chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
I wanted to review and tell you that this story is frickin' amazing. I am completely taken in by it. And I would finish it if it weren't so late.

I'm looking forward to finishing the rest tomorrow and then seeing what else you have in store.
tooblu96 chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
WOW! What a chapter! I'm so glad that Bella decked Rosalie. She sure had it coming. Now I'm worried about the fallout of this scenario. What is going to happen between Edward and Bella? And what about Bella and Alice's budding friendship?
vamosrafa07 chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Amazing! I realy can't wait to read what's next!
freeingindia chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Oh, my gosh! I'm so glad This confrontation finally happened- they'd been waiting on it forever.

I love the way you write. I think you value your words and really place them carefully. Example?

Without even knowing it, she’d made him feel whole. Again.

Instead of writing, "She'd made him feel whole again," like it was a quick reparation, your placement of punctuation clearly insinuates something else, and gives away Edward's position and feelings towards Bella.
6,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 420 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 440 .. Last Next »