Reviews for The Tutor
acw1 chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Rosalie...what a b**ch! I hope now that Alice knows what she did she will treat her accordingly. I know they have been friends forever but that is low. I wonder how long till the others figure it out. Rosalie needs to move on. She needs to be at Emmetts party tonight so she falls for him or one of his friends. Bella and Edward have to much potential to get hurt by Rosalie. As for Edward wanting to have sex, that is normal. However he needs to be patient with her and understand how scared she might be about the first time. Not just the physical pain but the emotional pain she could endure if he leaves her..you know that is what she thinks about.
aussiegirl-1988 chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
OMG

how can you leave it there~!

good chapter

update soon.
jedigirlsc chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Rosalie, time to pay the piper! Hope things get fixed for Edward and Bella, the kids at that school were not as mean as kids at a lot of other schools would have been!
HopeStreet chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
So it was Rosalie! Rosalie will threaten Alice and test her loyalty, I bet. But still, I know Rosalie went up to Jasper's room to retrieve something for Alice. How did she know that Edward would show up in that room with Bella? Or was it just rotten luck? Was Rosalie hanging out in the room to avoid Bella and Edward and then they walked in and the opportunity presented itself? I have so many questions!
redtaxi chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
ah, eddie. A tad angsty and horny, aren't we?

Nice chapter again, you keep up an excellent standard in writing.

-r.t
aveasyn chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
This Rosalie sure stirs up alot of shit..
SweetsC chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
I pray to god that Edward wont cheat on Bella.. And I seriously hate rosalie at the moment! GAHH... She reminds me soo much of the typical High school bitch... When I was in high school(not so long ago;) just one year *lol*) there was a Rosalie, and GOD I HATED HER! Now all the emotions come back..

Cant wait to know what will happen!

-sweet c-
LskNH chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Thanks
wewillbethehopeful chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Edward's kinda acting like an ass about sex towards bella :/

whats up with that?
callistana chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Dun dun dun!

So... Rosalie's camera. But Jessica was still mentioned in the chapter... and Rosalie hasn't confirmed anything yet... I have a feeling that you're either purposely making us think it could be someone other than Rosalie when it's actually her all along... or it will be someone other than Rosalie. If that makes any sense!

Edward and Bella were adorable in this chapter, yet again. And it's good to see Bella gaining some confidence. x
burninglightdustyshade chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Let's all hunt down Rosalie and punch her in the twat shall we? She deserves it. WTF is she thinking? Like that would get Edward to ever like her? I mean, I know she did it to cause drama, break them up if possible and humiliate the shit out of them both to assuage her insecure yet gargantuan ego, but still. Who the hell does such things? And now poor Alice, who was doing so well standing up for Bella, will have to REALLY step out of her comfort zone if she's going to stand up to Rosalie. I hope she does. There's hope for little Alice yet.

Kudos to Bella for handling it as well as she did. That surprised me and made me very happy. For a minute I thought Edward wasn't going to tell her and I was all set to be pissed but luckily he stepped up and made it happen. Not too happy with the way he acted when they were making out, but to be honest, it's very realistic that way and it goes with what I would expect from his character at this point. He's still got some changin' to do and so does Bella.

I love this story sfm! I'm Jeda115 on LJ btw. You and I were having a bit of a discussion in the_gazebo on whether or not we should tell our friends when their boyfriends complain to us about their hair and hygiene issues. Ngel, that conversation cracked me up. There is a downside to being good friends with guys in general and your friends boyfriends in particular. TMI for certain. Thanks for the update and can't wait to see what happens next. Especially with Alice for some reason. I just love your Alice. There's so much room for her to grow. Usually Alice is just set as who she is in chapter one of fics, but yours has so much potential and is growing into herself and growing up. I love watching it.
aline1320 chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
hi !

i'm french, and i read your story translated, i'am fan, i love your story ! sorry my enghlih is very bad !

bye...
Twilight Addict Brenda chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
WOW, I knew Rosalie was a bitch, but this story makes me not want to continue reading.. That is just wrong.. Good writing though..
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
Rosalie that Snag Nasty Bitch. She needs to get her come-up-ins. UGH. Fuck that was wrong in so many ways.

Love the story though!
athena-apollo chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
Damn this story is a firecracker! Just came across it today and read it one sitting.

So in that last chapter Im really hoping it wasnt Rosalie who did that web cam thing ... that low even for her.

I wonder how Edward and Bella will deal with it I hope it doesn't break them up. Great chapter, Great story, Hope to see Ch.19 soon!
6,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 420 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 440 .. Last Next »