Reviews for The Tutor
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Hmm, maybe I won't be hitting the sack as soon as I thought. This is good, I'm always left wanting to read more. Why didn't you warn me your writing was addictive, huh?
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Excellent work. I'm thoroughly enjoying this! Great character setups, you've established the background history on all of them without going into exhaustive detail. It's a winner!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hey girl

Now one of my FF/Twilighted buddies referred me to this story, and do you think I can remember who it was? I need to try and find out, because I have to thank them. This is a marvellous setup for a story.

Your writing style has captured my interest immediately, and I'm wanting to know what happens in the next chapter - always a good sign as far as I'm concerned, as first impressions can make a big difference in the fickle world of fanfic.

I'm a big believer in feedback, so you'll be hearing from me after every chapter. I won't be able to plough through them all this evening because it's late (I'm in Australia), but rest assured I'll be enjoying more of this very soon.,

Cheers

Sandy
laurand chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
rose has to pay for this. i don't even feel sorry for her anymore, this is WAY crossing the line. please don't make them all become friends and rosalie to instantly regret and beg for forgiveness. she needs to pay! :))

gah, i got so worked up about this, i shudder by even thinking what would i do if something like that happened to me..

great chapter:)
Jenny0305 chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Ugh I want to kill Rose! She's so bitchy ugh

update soon please!
paris tokyo chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
wtf? rosalie,and im sure it was her,needs to get her f*ing a** kicked for pulling some twisted s**t like that! poor bella! everyone's gonna know,including her dad! and esme's gonna freak as well. i hope it all works out in the end..and i hope they dont miss maddie's bday party becuz of this! and PLEASE let rosalie get what she deserves,i have zero sympathy for her
twilightlover90 chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
no f u rosalie
Love.peace.equality chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Question. When Edward and Bella were alone in jasper's room, what did Edward do when he jumped away from her? She was about to ask, but then she realized what he was doing. Just wondering. I got a bit confused at that part.
ChrisRW chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Ouch! So not cool what Rosalie did. Can't wait to see how this plot unfolds.
shleprock chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
rosalie! what a bit*h. well i hope bella does NOT freak out about this,that would just make the bit*h happy! good chapter though. my only peeve is that the word cooter kind of sucks the romance out,no pun intended.
Isannah chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
That is so messed up! Edward's going to freak when he find out that it was Rosalie! This is a great story. Please update soon!
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
i can't believe that bit** did that i expected her to do somethin low but not this low i like that alice n bella r talkin i know bella will be mortified n i hope she confronts rosalie when she finds it was her i ha ve no sympathy for her in this story i really love your story can wait till the update
edwardsbabymama chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
I am loving this story so far...please update again soon!
Hattieb99 chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
First, thank you so much for the new chapter. I know I say this all the time, but I am sincerely appreciative.

I adored the chapter, I am consistently amazed at well you portray the characters as real life teenagers. I adore that their language is appropriately mature for the age, not over the top, not full of random slang, but so true to how kids actually talk. I find that refreshing. Edward has some amazing one-liners and memorable quotes. How do you do it?

I am thrilled that you did not write Em and Rose together so quickly. The build up is awesome. Rosalie is so true to cannon in the important ways, stubborn and vain. She is evil, but in an immature sense. Jessica is the perfect lacky for her. Someone who can tell her what she wants to hear.

The ending was just...argh! I can not imagine what must be going through E's mind. He knows that he has to tell her, but will he?

Thanks again for the new chapter.
midnite serenade chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Wow! Certainly not what I was expecting or hoping!
6,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 420 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 440 .. Last Next »