Reviews for The Tutor
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 19 . 6/6/2009
Rosalie. That C-Bag. I hope Alice realizes she's so wrong and rats her ass out. Poor Bella. That's harsh to have your first experiences out for the world to see. Rose needs to be taught a lesson from the Tutor.
dreampills chapter 19 . 6/5/2009
Great story! The drama of Rosalie. I hope she manages to get over her thing with Edward...soon.
Amethice chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
WOW! Just found this story and raced through it. Which was probably a bad idea because I loved it and now I've ran out! Please update soon!

I kinda thought that the purple nails were going to nail it for Rosalie straight away, I can't believe Alice had to wait for Jessica to remind her about the camera. Although I guess you'd have to be holding it pretty funny to get your nail in the way of the shot... Maybe I was just keeping my eyes too peeled for devious Rosalie. Come on Alice! Grow a pair!

Also, I really hope Edward doesn't screw things up by pushing her too far. And DEFINATELY not go looking somewhere else. Because I may have to hurt him. And since he is fictitious that will be difficult.

Very interested to see how the rest of Edward's life sorts itself out. I was kinda hoping he would see the light to family bonding at the birthday party, but alas, he was distracted and it is probably too early in the story for him to mend all of his ways. And perhaps he won't anyway. But a girl can dream! I really hope by the end he calls them Mom and Dad. Like, genuinely and with no ulterior motive. I may weep a little lol.

SO. Can't wait for more!
Coley1994 chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
this is great

x

keep goin leaving it on cliff hangers kills me (

lol

anywayz

keep goin

x
stupidlamb79 chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
Another great chapter! Rose is complete evil!
suelue123 chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Great chapter. After every chapter I just can't wait for the next.

Your cliffies are just killing me. I hope Rose doesn't now have something on Alice.
Jenny0305 chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Loved the chapter!
The Velvet Sectional chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
So amazing.

I can't wait for updates, they're what I live for. :]
Shamatt0403 chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Someone needs to truly kick Roslie's ass.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
wow i really dont like her...she needs to get a reality check lol
paris tokyo chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
awesome ch! yes rosalies been found out! i just hope alice has the balls to stand up to that crazy chick. and maddie is just so cute,i did miss the father/son interaction between carlisle and edward but overall this was really amazing. cant wait to see what edward does when he finds out pyshco chick is behind the sex tape
Isannah chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. Rosalie is so busted!
rialro chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
This was great, I absolutely adore your Bella, especially since she's so often depicted as a panicky/whiny/pushover type. It's nice to see her not take any shit from anyone, especially Rosalie. Speaking of which, I also love your Alice, and all she has to do now is stand up to Rose. Seriously, this crazy vendetta needs to stop - and to think Emmett unknowingly encouraged it!

Edward needs to calm down though, I don't like how pushy he's being, and I really hope he doesn't end up taking a step backwards after how much he's grown. Also (not that I mind), but are we done hearing about Edward's schoolwork and tutoring sessions? Or is the plot transitioning from the tutoring to his relationship with Bella? I imagine that Edward passing English doesn't really put an end to tutoring, does it? I mean, Carlisle said he's pretty much functionally illiterate, so doesn't that still leave a lot to work on? Anyway, I won't mind if the tutoring takes a backseat for the rest of the story, I'm really just curious how it's going to be handled. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
barbarito chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
LOVED how Bella stood up to Rosalie. I wonder what Alice is going to do? Cannot wait for more!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 19 . 6/3/2009
Thanks for confirming who it

was! Please update often! :0