Reviews for The Tutor
littlesunshinebee chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
hey, you did a really good job on this story, i hope you update soon. i like how you changed edwards bad boy attitude to a softer one, little by little.

there are a few fanfics i've read wherein edward also has this bad boy attitude but after 2 or 3 chapters (with bella), he's changed into a total sap. that just isn't realistic, so i'm glad your story is.

anyways, keep it up :)xx
Invisible-IWalkAlone chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
Oh heck yes!

I soo think Bella should agree to that. But I also thinks she needs to make it clear that she's not going to be used.
shira01 chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
i love this story. I hope in the next chapter they will finally get together and introduced to Edward's friends as a couple (take that Rosalie).
Totally Kawaii chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
I cried that chapter. And a couple more chapters before. I really, really did.

One of, if not THE, best AH HS fics I've ever read. The interactions are believable, Bella and Edward are themselves, angsty, and fluffy enough that I don't want to punch any one of them in the guts (which I adore, in case you don't realize. ;D)

I love the way you've portrayed all of their relationships (especially Jasper's, because it's so plausible that Alice could string him up just cause she's Alice). I also can't get enough of Bella/Edward.

There are few stories that I put on my alerts that I CONSTANTLY look for in my email... but I believe this is a major one. How dare you not get more reviews? Whot a travesty!

Looking forward to your next chapter,

- TK.
barbarito chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
I am so loving how jealous Edward got! So cute how he whispered boyfriend! LOVE it!
AliceD82 chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
what an amazing story! I love your version of Edward and Bella and Edward is such a badass and that is my favorite of all of them out there in fanfiction land! Not only is your writing extremely good but the plot and 3rd person narrative is great as well, its hard to find a really good story where there isnt a 1st person and I truly appreciate a writer that can bridge that gap. Also although there was only one major lemon it was perfect and made me want more! Continue the great work and I hope to see an update soon and more of the angst and drama we love! :-)
Bloody Ale chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
dun dun dun... can't wait for the next chapter!
aveasyn chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
this story's great, very original. an illiterate edward? a crushing rosalie? wow! good job :)
callistana chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
*SQUEE*

I would have something coherent to say... but that chaper ending was just so damn cute that I've forgotten everything I was going to write. You may my brain turn to mush. Dickward is just so adorable when he turns into Kissward.

Now I have to go re-read that chapter ending...
randigiles chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
Aw! you just made that place where the joy comes from all warm and fuzzy.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
omg is he asking?
mscope chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
first...Boyfriend? . .! ::lesigh:: Loved this chapter!

So I take it Rosalie and Emmett will be hooking up at a party soon? I hope so. One can't help but feel bad for Rosalie in this story. I know, I know she can be a standoffish b*h but she's quite insecure and just thinks she wants Edward.

Edward on the other hand has had his eyes opened in this chapter. Thank you for not allowing the Tyler and Mike situation go on for too terribly long.

And Bella is just exactly what Edward needs. It is going to be fun to watch him openly fall in love with her.

Great chapter. Thanx for sharing it.

Sandra
twilightlover90 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
awwness this chapter at the very end made me sigh with happiness :) i can't wait till the party
adribot chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
I love your story. Please keep the updates coming.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Aw. I love this story. Can't wait to read more. They're so cute.
7,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 448 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 .. Last Next »