Reviews for The Tutor
jantanamo chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Thanks for leaving us with some hope at the end of the chapter. I hope Edward actually means the boyfriend bit, and isn't just reacting out of jealousy.

Good on Bella, btw, for standing up for herself and not letting Edward all over her. It'd be too easy to make up excuses and give in, so it's nice to see her have a little self-respect.

I also love how Jasper's trying to make this relationship happen too.

Hmm... I wonder if the two will make their 'debut' at the party after the assembly? That's got such great piss-off potential for Rosalie :)
Shamatt0403 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
This just gets better and better. I just love this story. It isn't too fluffy or lemony but it just works. Can't wait to see what happens next.
lanonombre chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Ah! You're gonna leave it there? I was not expecting that -at all! I loved it! I love how Edward is always surprising me- I mean I know exactly how Bella must feel.

This is such a great story. I heart it big time!
Jenny0305 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
I just read your story and I absolutely love it! It's really good and different then most twilight fan fic...I just love how Edward and Bella are when they're together...please update soon!
redtaxi chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Ahh! I love this chapter, so long and so good.

I have to say I'm little surprised at Rosalie, I expected more drama in that department, but its soo good, so I'll stop complaining.

Until next time,

-r.t
stupidlamb79 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
We are getting so spoiled with all these updates, thank you! I love this chapter so much, I think Edward needed this and the kiss at the end was great. cant wait to see what happens.
TLammy chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Geez, I hope Bella doesn't get in trouble for the homework thing. Rose is a twit and I'm glad Edward realized how much he really does care for Bella. The party should fun for Rose when Bella and Edward show up together as boyfriend and girlfriend ;) Can't wait!
elislyn chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was the right amount of angst and fluff.
arianneoo chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
omg...you have to update soon!must find out what happens next!great chapter!
suelue123 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Another cool chapter. I love this Bella, even though she gives in to her heart, I like that she calls him on things.
meimei42 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
You ended that so perfectly well. I thought he was going to be pissed at her as well. I'm glad he wasn't. I seriously adore this story. I'll have to remember to recc it in my next update. You certainly deserve more reviews than you have here. Anyway, I normally review on Twilighted but I just found this here on ff and got excited and decided I couldn't wait for the story to be updated over there.

So in the end all I will say is, 'I loved it!'
NotActive123456 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
Aw...I liked how this chapter ended. Can't wait for the next one.
beauty's.punishment chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
heeheeh...really nice. The hole story kinda reminds me of My So-Called Life. Anyway, I like it. Update soon
pillow912 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009