Reviews for The Tutor
TLammy chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
This chapter was so good I read it twice before reviewing ;) Awesome job - love the kiss.
mccann75 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
yay..they kissed! im soo happy..keep up the great writing! love this story.
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Aww...
shleprock chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
come on! give us the kiss!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
wow everybody is noticing it? lol but those two
redtaxi chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
One of the things I really like, is how quickly you update.

Sometimes, stories seem to fade away when authors don't update regularly, but your story flows so smoothly and I never feel like I have to read chapters because I forgot something. (But as a guilty pleasure, I do sometimes!)

Nice chapter, like the little charlie part at the end.

Charlie who is often described as oblivious and unobservant, even sees that something is up with Edward's ever changing opinon of Bella.

till, next time.

- r.t
barbarito chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
OH HELLS BELLS! LOVED IT! SO AWESOME HOW EDWARD IS STALKING THE GROCERY STORE WAITING FOR BELLA! TOTALLY LOVED HOW HE WENT TO HELP HER AND GOT HER TO GIVE HIM A RIDE HOME. SO CUTE HOW HE CALLED HER OVER WHILE AT SCHOOL. BELLA IS AFFECTING HIM AND HE DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE HE IS ATTRACTED TO HER. LOVE HOW SHE TALKED TO ESME AND IS TRYING TO HELP EDWARD PASS THE TEST. THAT ALMOST KISS WAS TOO MUCH! EDWARD PROBABLY HAD A HARD ON WATCHING BELLA TAKE A DRAG FROM THE CIGGY WITH HER EYES CLOSED AND HER MOUTH TOUCHING HIS FINGERS! GAH! CANOT WAIT FOR MORE!
pillow912 chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
update soon!
VickyPollard chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
LOL...I love that he hung out at the grocery store waiting for her. *squeals like a 12 year old girl* And the cigarette thing was hot.

I'm annoyed you don't have more reviews. Most of these high school fics are exactly the same and have like 100s of people reviewing. What is wrong with these people? update soon :-)
TLammy chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Good chapter, I was hoping to see the english test but I guess we'll get that in the next chapter ;) Loving the slow build between Edward and Bella.
x123 chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
This is an interesting, lovely and intriguing story. I like it a lot.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
oh more i love it and wow edward can be such a dork at times
Shamatt0403 chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
This is probably the sweetest story I have read. I like the HS stories because they can be innocent.
pillow912 chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Great Chapter update soon!
TLammy chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Thank you for a quick update. This story just keeps getting sweeter ;) Next thing you know Rose will be Bella's friend and actually start liking her!
7,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 455 462 463 464 465 466 467 .. Last Next »