Reviews for The Tutor
barbarito chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Omg! Loved it! Loved how Edward went about asking Esme for Bella's number. Glad that Edward was honest with Bella about his reading ability. Love that he is starting to have feelings for her. Cannot wait for more!
redtaxi chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
I like that Esme scene the best.

Nice chapter, the wheels are in motion and everything is rolling now. :)

until next time,

- r.t
Bloody Ale chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
you're story is really great!

it's really interesting the whole "Edward can't read but Bella's trying to help"...and now...hahaha...maybe he will teach her how to kiss...i'm looking forward to it...

please update as soon as possible...
DarkAngelRakell chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
omg i love this story it is so cool and funny!
pillow912 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
update soon!
Soprettytome chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
I don't understand why you haven't more reviews, your story is really great.

I find it interesting that Edward can't read and how Bella is helping him without confronting him.

The ending of the chapter was very cute.

I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter :)
littlebit1979 chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
I was rooting for them to get together pretty quickly in this story, but now I would love for Jacob to make an appearance to make Edward pissed. I think it would be a great way to make him see what he is screwing with her. :)

Love the story thus far!
barbarito chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
WOW! LOVED it! Edwards come a long way to approach her at school and be somewhat nice and apologize for what he said the night before! Cannot wait for more!
redtaxi chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
Oh goodie, the story is developing nicely.

I really like Rosalie, being insecure and desperate.

somehow, the cruel bitch inside me loves watching her squirm.

Nice chapter, really like it.

until next time,

-r.t
VickyPollard chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
So cute...I like how they're progressing, and how you're updating frequently :-) It made my night better to see you updated.
barbarito chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Love how Bella knew what to say to edward about his learning style to make him comfortable. The fact that he is constantly looking for her and asked if she had a boyfriend, leads me to believe that he has some interest in her. Please update again soon
barbarito chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
GAH! MY heart kinda broke for Edward when I saw what he wrote in the note.
barbarito chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Wow! It is hilarious to see Rosalie pine for Edward. She is so desperate! ALice and Jasper got thheir shit together. Cannot wait for more.
barbarito chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Wow! Wasn't expecting Edward to be illiterate. No wonder he acts the way he does. If any one can help him it's Bella.
barbarito chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Haha! Loved the sarcastic banter between bella and edward
7,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 .. Last Next »