Reviews for The Tutor
barbarito chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Edward giving relationship advice is kind of scary. Edward threatening bella with the wrath of rose tells me he has something to hide.
barbarito chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Poor Bella! She gets stuck with an Edward with a huge chip on his shoulders!
barbarito chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Totally intrigued and loving it so far!
trixiecullen1176 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I really like this story! Again, a different take on the E/B connection, but I am looking forward to seeing if Bella confronts Edward about the reading issue.
VickyPollard chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Aww he moved the salt shaker for her. I love how this is developing :-) When Rosalie isn't being such a bitch, I feel sorry for her...but she's probably going to do something bitchy again real soon, right? right? update soon :-)
CallaChrisCat chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I like this story so far. I'm interested to see where it goes from here. I hope you can update soon.
pillow912 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Great chapter - update soon!
shwriteme chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I like this story. I like what you are doing with it so far. I think it's the characters that captivate me. Edward being illiterate is a very interesting twist. I and love that Bella is starting to figure it out.

I'm afraid that Rosalie is going to become violent at some point. She's a bit scary to say the least. Great stuff. Can't wait for more.
mish-p chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I am not a "good" reviewer as I usually leave such a short review, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy this story. It is interesting to watch Bella slowly figure out what might be going on with Edward and I find it really fascinating to watch their interaction build. Definitely keep it up!
Bloody Ale chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
keep writing...

bad boy Edward is always charming!
cutieb chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
to be honet at first thought I wanted to kick edwards butt for being so stubborn but now from what i am reading I am liking him, it seems bella does have some effect on him in some way, and rose well...shes rose just hope she gets over edward.

anyways great story and chap!
TLammy chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Aww, you see the blossoming of a good friendship (?) between Bella and Edward. Rose kind of scares me, she's either going to hurt Bella or figure out what is going on...probably not good either way. Good chapter, interesting story line.
redtaxi chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
I love this chapter!

its nice to see the change in Edward's behaviour, grumpy edward can get really annoying at times.

I am aware that you have this story on twilighted. Perhaps, encourage readers there to spread the story around or read it on here too. (Unless you have already done so)

Also, if you are member of lion_lamb live journal, you can promote your story there on the story rec posts.

This is one of my favourite stories and I would love to see it being acknowledged.
littlebit1979 chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
I really like the story alot. It definately a different twist on things.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Rose handles everything with Bella. Especially if she finds out about the whole tutoring thing.
VickyPollard chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
LOL, am I a mean person for laughing at Edward's spelling in the note? I'll answer my own question: probably. I really like this fic, it's so refreshingly different from the million other AH high school ones. Please update soon, I like how this is developing!
7,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 457 464 465 466 467 468 Next »