Reviews for The Tutor
myolyn27 chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Another great chapter! I cant wait for Bella/Edward interaction.

Carlisle is nothing like SM's character but someone needs to be the voice of reason even if it is with an iron thumb (that expression is strange but I dot know any other way to describe Carlisle right now). I like the Rosie plot because I am mean and like seeing her moon over Edward when we all know that is not going to happen, but where is Emmette... please dont leave him out (but I have a feeling you wont. lol).

Anyways you should try posting this story on other fanfiction sites because right now it is greatly under-appreciated (your writing is nice and clear and I dont think I seen many if at all any grammar errors) and all you need to do is get the word out... just a thought.
redtaxi chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
I like it how Edward doesn't immediately fall for Bella, but rather that he is somewhat imitidated or afraid by what she knows.

Gives the story a bit a spin in a different direction.

nice chapter.

until next time,

-r.t
redtaxi chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Nice Chapter, looking forward to more!

:) -rt.
myolyn27 chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
I love the plot you created in this chapter. This is so different from any other AH story I read before where Edward is the bad boy/big man on campus. I can just see all the struggle Edward (and Bella) are going to have to face, and that is not even adding in their potential romance (and Rosie sideline plot). Anyways I love it and cant wait for more!
Lesmere09 chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
again kudos to bella!

why is edward so angry?
Lesmere09 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
yeah for bella!

i'm so proud of her!
Lesmere09 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
so far i'm liking it.

but i wish that Bella was a little tougher
redtaxi chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Very interesting start!

I like the dialogue between the characters, somehow it feels very realistic to me. Majority of these fics end up with poor, artificial conversation, but you managed to slip past that.

I look forward to more of this,

- rt.