Reviews for The Tutor
cocoapurl chapter 7 . 4/21/2019
I feel so bad for Edward. I was cursing him out in my head for a few chapters, but that note broke my heart. I can't imagine what it would feel like to not be able to read or write well. That's awful.
cullen2798 chapter 35 . 4/14/2019
Second time reading this and I still couldn’t get enough of it and wasn’t able to put it down!
Kksmum chapter 35 . 2/18/2019
Awww! Such a great story and great ending.
yitu chapter 35 . 2/14/2019
Great read; lovely story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2018
I know this is old, but I just found it, and I really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/21/2018
UGH, the end has me in tears. GREAT story from beginning to end so Thank you for sharing.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I’m reading this story for the second time after finishing it back in januari this year. It’s one of my all time favorites! It’s just so well written, layered and the pace is perfect. Just love love love this story. Thanks again for sharing it with us and keeping it on here.
IvCullen11 chapter 35 . 11/7/2018
I’m totally in love with this story! It’s funny hoe accurate all that teenage high school experience was hahaha oh I loved those days but don’t really want them back lol we thought we were kings of the world! Love this Edward a lot he had a great development.. thanks for writing and sharing this really good story!
Valya 001 chapter 35 . 11/2/2018
I absolutely loved this story! It was such a nice ride.
Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
AdrienDiamond chapter 35 . 10/15/2018
3am and I just finished this wonderful fic.

Anyone who is reading the comments to see if this is a good story to read. It is I highly suggest you do, you’d be sorry if you didn’t.
storiesrmyjam chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
At first I thought this story was wayy too angsty and stupid.I hated the third person POV as well however as I went through it I realised this story was actually amazing, I loved how unique and original it is, different from the normal cliche twilight story.I love how Edward is someone who has problems of his own and changes for Bella .This story was beautiful especially the last chapter.
Jesstew chapter 35 . 9/30/2018
I loved it
Tishrcool chapter 35 . 9/17/2018
Don't know if you even read these reviews any more but I loved this story. I've read several fanfics but there are few that I take the time to review. You should try to publish this one. Looking forward to reading more of your work.~ Tish
Guest chapter 31 . 8/27/2018
It's DOZE off, not DOSE.
Jess chapter 35 . 8/13/2018
. This was a very well written book you are very talented I was so intrigued
and engaged into this book. I haven’t read a book all the way through in about 3/4 years I know it’s a fanfic but it’s was still a great read and I really enjoyed for writing it️️
7,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »