Reviews for Florence Nightingale at your Service, Viking
Ihootie chapter 13 . 6/7
Is this the end?
MiniLover chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
I was so loving this story and so sad to see it end so abruptly where it did. Bummer!
dettyfan chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
Good line of plot. Eric for the second time falls into Sookie's care. I saw you have not update it for a while. Might be your inspiration coming back someday? Thank you. :)
Avalonemyst chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Really enjoying this! Please update!
Nicolle1977 chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
This is a great side story, I like the idea since there are bacteria that live in corpses. It's too bad that you didn't finish the end of the five days.
esvamlover58 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
I just now noticed that you havent updated since 09. Normally I read only complete stories but this one caught my eye and I had to read it. I was wondering if you were going to finish it? If you have it somewhere else please let me know so I can finish reading you for your time in writing this.
Toniann chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Loved it sad you haven't updated I
Gyllene chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I really love this story and wish you would finish it. I like how it is so different than all the others. I know it hes been a long time since you've updated but it would be brest if you finished.
JerSeaGal chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Love it! Look forward to more!
cela whitney chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
i read this today for the first time,and all i can say is MORE!
Dantes-Silent-Huntress chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I can't believe you haven't finished this! Please, if you ever get the chance, do it. I absolutely love it and can't stand to see it unfinished.
loretta57 chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
i like your story and was wondering when you would do a anther chapter i see its bee awhile
luvnikki7 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
ur doing great! Very nice start. Nice balance between stubborn and sweet Sookie.
AlphaEN chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
This is a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it very much and only hope you will recover your insipration some day soon. It would be great to see how Eric and Sookie finally work this out. Thank you.
rebecca t.p. wrecker chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
I just read your story and wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I did realize how long it's been since you've updated before I started and knew it wasn't finished.

Just want you to know if your muse finds you again and you get the urge to continue, you'll definitely have readers.