Reviews for To Know Us
302pilot chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
“I’m boycotting this episode. Just refusing to do it. You with me?”

“Of course I’m with you, kiddo, where else would I be?”

Just exactly how I would have expected this conversation to go-perfectly written, with our heroes standing up for what they felt was 'in character'. Just too funny...thanks for the laughs!

cheride chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh my gosh! I wish I had taken the advice to read this earlier; it would've given a bright spot to an altogether yucky week. Still, as it is, it has just set the tone for an altogether yummy weekend. This is amusing, original, totally in-character, and absolutely entertaining. And did I mention that it has a perfect ending?

Thank you so much for giving us this.
e-pony chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Funny, I didn’t have to be familiar with the script to enjoy this little tidbit. Good writing, nice sense of humor, and the guys well in character despite the rather unusual topic of conversation.

A pleasure to read this, Jaz!

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009

I love what you did with this always you got the characters down and WONDERFULLY done.

I loved this has humor and it was a pleasure to read.

This dialogue was FANTASTIC!

I was able to picture theirs facers and hear there voices so clearly.

Right on the mark with this story.

Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
BRILLIANT...brilliant...brilliant! I'm glad I read the other reviews first, so I knew to put down my coffee (and very glad I did!). This is just so spot on! The dialogue is what they would really say (in my happy little world where Mark and the Judge can ebb and flow between DHK and BK on a moment's notice!).

I always love to eavesdrop on conversations-and this time I was actually peering through the window behind the desk and got to watch Mark place his elbows on the armrests and steeple his fingers in front of him. I mean, yeah, it actually happened like that!

Okay, so a bit of disclosure about myself...I'm kind of a nerdy fan. In my briefcase, I carry a large "calendar" (yes, I admit I got frustrated when my PDA crashed for the umpteenth time and tossed it in the trash and bought an old-fashioned calendar, okay!). So my point, I carry around 1-2 favorite fanfic stories for when I need a breather after a tough case. I have 3 in there. Just the perfect "pick me up" when I need to refresh.

I just admire your talent!

owlcroft chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh, how I wish I'd written this! It's just perfect and what a first response to the "Love, Pain" challenge. You've not only got the characters just right, there's that special air about it, that subliminal message - that Roll On the Floor, Gasping for Breath, Needing Oxygen sense of humor that we all treasure so much! Beautifully done, so well-written, and we really need many more stories from you, immediately!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Readers: beware! Put that can of soda down before you start reading this story or you'll be so sorry. Mark bewailing having to deal with "all that relationship crap", Hardcastle reviewing his rather underwhelming list of recent romantic conquests-oh my. And, on top of that, the best tag line ever.