Reviews for How Dudley Learned To Love Magic
I very nearly didn't read this... I'm glad that I did. :D
ThaiLegoCityLover chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
ohh, yeahhh
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Never gag, I just am glad you wrote Duds as friendly with Harry.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well, that was super unique and creative :)
Great story!
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was actualy very good, i was very aprehensive (SP) at the begining but i have to say that it was well writen and i think that it may be the only of its kind with this pair so two thumbs up for the rare pair.
Bumbling Gingerbutt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is so hot. no. what. w h y is this so hot.
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You know, I think this is testament to how amazing a writer you are! If you can make DUDLEY DURSLEY and Albus Severus work, you can do pretty much anything ;)

Great job. I would love to try this sort of thing with an entirely random pairing but I'm not sure if I trust my writing quite that much. I couldn't even finish writing the Remus/Peter (don't ask) that my muse has been pushing at me for ages.

x
youngsoo chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
whoa...i was curious and...i'm weird!*wails* why isn't it gross at all? why do i feel fine with Albus fucking DUDLEY DURSLEY? *sighs* i guess... it's because you are a very talented writer! hehe
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Yeah, definitely the scariest, awkwardest pairing ever... did you have to say five minutes? it reminded me of my buddy Devin ("I was made in five minutes!" "That's not very long..." "That's why... ~wisely drops tone so the super chaste girls can't hear~ that's why people generally go at it more than once at a time...") :P Now every time I see him I'll not only think of THAT awkward conversation, I'll think of this... :P

Scary, Al and Dudley... . You may have officially corrupted my mind even more than it was before. Congrats!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
-grins-

You know, I was a little skeptical, but that was pretty good.

You make even the strangest pairings hot.

-nodnod-
SideswipesSunshine42 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
*Isn't gaggin* Dude, chicky, Your one-shots are Hot. Dosen't matter who is involved, they are always hot, and always will be. Dont let others argue with you about it. Youepic

~Rose
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Argh! I don't know whether to vomit or go for a quick wank in the loo! XD

I like the thought of Albus Sevvy being all predatory and shiz, but the Dudley bit threw me. It would be interesting to see how Al would broach the subject of their relationship with his dad, but the fic wouldn't be nearly as charming if it was developed.

Love it either way, even if it's a bit on the wrong side XD.

FCM

xx
Mari Skyrin-Sarker chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very nice. That was a new pairing I have never seen before.

Just so you know, I didn't even gag once. (Probably because I've seen weirder pairings.)
Kristi Buchanan chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very well written. It was actually pretty HOT. I almost didn't read it because it was Dudley but glad I did.
Alexandros Black chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow, that was so hot! I suppose it's a matter of terminology, but isn't Dudley Albus's uncle and not cousin? Wouldn't Dudley's children be second cousins to Harry's children?

Regardless, it was HOT as hell :) I love younger men seducing older ones hahaha. Thanks! :)