Reviews for Of Psychopaths, Black Cats and the Apocalypse
Akayuki Sawada chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Damn. Wish you would update this, it's been awhile since Mello has been able to get a smile out of me. And the idea of Mello raising Harry is... terrifying really. It's like... I'm not sure how to say it, but it's terrifying.
Heartless-are-squirrels chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
LOL I looove Mello! And Matt! Please update soon! WITH MORE MATT!
Jacey chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Mihael may be a bit of an ass, he may also not have a problem doing unsavory/illeagal things and he may hate Nate, but he's not evil. I absolutely detest what you've done with him here. I agree that he would most likely be a Slytherin (especially if he was placed around Nate for any period of time) but I just can't see Mello as evil...I'm sorry. He loved L because he loved justice and the only reason he did the criminal activities he did and copped the additudes he did was because Nate beat him. If Nate hadn't exsisted or hadn't beat him, Mello would have probably would have done things a LOT more like L...he still would have had a bit of a temper though...

There is nothing wrong with your writing style...it's near flawless (a lot better than other things I've read). I just really don't think Mello is evil...like I said, he's not warm and fluffy, but I certianly couldn't see him as a Tom Riddle or even Draco Malfoyish. I apologize for the someone negative review...I am NOT saying you're a bad writier, because you're not,
chata chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
'the boy who broke things'

haha! i was laughing so hard at that!

i adore the relationship between harry and mello, kind of a love/hate thing.

please update soon!
genderless-but straight chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
hahaha! this has got to be one of my favorite storys
Neon Souffle chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I've been waiting for this, and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait. I like how you twisted it from The Boy Who Lived to The Boy Who Broke Things. Rawr, scary Mr. Mellomort's gonna eat you, Draco. You better run.
Hikari Daeron chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
*giggles*
0 Lady Stardust 0 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
...Okay, I am in LOVE with Mello's owl's name. xD Is this a possible foreshadowing of any people named 'B'? Heh, that would just make the story so extremely awesome. Not that it isn't already. (On to the next chapter, I guess...)
SkywardShadow chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
ROTFL...Short, and yet so very good.

I love the letter format!

"I think I broke their Sorting Hat.." LOL

And "the boy who broke things" was also hilarious.

Long story short...awesome work. Again. XD
genderless-but straight chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
hahahaha! good!
SkywardShadow chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
The Hat changed its mind-too funny. XD

Great chap, I don't mind that it's short. And the ending promises an interesting fourth chapter..
PikaNecoMico chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Nice end to the chapter, and I loved when you tricked us into thinking Harry Pottor had been put into Ravenclaw. The hat echoed my own thoughts when it shouted after him, and made me lol XD
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Ah, this is brilliant. Truly brilliant. Harry and Mello's relationship is..absolutely terrific. XD

10/10

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Loved the Another Note reference, btw. .
Hikari Daeron chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
*amused* Why one of B's victims?

*makes face at* You never like *our* RPs as much as your others. Humph. Half a mind to drop them all right now.
Shadow over Egypt chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Good to see an update

Mello's still pissy, Hedwig seems hissy, and Harry largely wanders around this chapter is a bemused daze. It's good. X3