Reviews for Stealth in Manhattan
Dash O'Pepper chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Just on a lark, I happened to stumble upon your fic in the crossover section. It was a fun read, and certainly anyone who manages to even *remember* The Bill Dana Show deserves a special award for both creativity and writing in what is undoubtedly one of the smallest fandoms in existence.

I raise my glass to you for brightening my evening.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was so much fun! :-)

I’ve never had the opportunity to watch full episodes of “The Bill Dana Show,” but I have seen clips of it and am vaguely familiar with his character José Jimenez. You have done a wonderful job of combining all of these fantastic TV shows.

One of my favorite parts was the running gag with Max and Glick being mistaken as brothers – and both being insulted by the comparison. I could hear Max’s voice as he whispered, “99, his voice is really irritating.” :-)

I can’t believe you managed to include the Ricardos and Mertzes in the hotel scenes and keep them fully in character. This must have been Lucy’s easiest scheme to get into Ricky’s show! It’s a good thing the Blazers cooperated, or they may have ended up bound and gagged in that closet with Ironhand. :-) The Petrie family was an added treat, too.

But the best part was Siegfried – and Shtarker! I was so ecstatic when Siegfried walked through the hotel room door to meet with Ironhand. Oh, and then he and Max start to shake hands…it’s classic “Get Smart.”

I’ve always liked the idea of crossovers and getting to see my favorite characters from different shows meet, but I’m often disappointed because one show ultimately suffers at the expense of another. You’ve managed to keep everyone in character and create an adventure they could all believably get caught up in. Bravo!
animationiscool chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was a well written, funny story and I enjoyed it. I have not seen the Bill Dana Show, but I would like to and it sounds like a funny show.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was Classic Get Smart, at it's very best, with all the others mixed expertly into this funny and well done story. All the featured characters were right on. All details were carefully crafted together, to make a delightfull and humorus yet exciting story. I could just hear everyone's voices in the dialog and I'm sure this would have made a GREAT episode in the series. Terrific Job!
storm2011 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I really liked this story! I think you did a good job of combinining the shows. You do a good job with portraying the personalities of the characters from the shows. Keep writing!