Reviews for To You in Heaven
dark-kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
is very sad so doumeki confess to watanuki or not... m maybe they can find face-to-face in anoher time or watanuki is a ghost i don't know i like the fic but is sad...
Poison-and-Foxglove chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
wah! i can't handle these types of stories. i get to thinking about it too much and i just break down! thanks a lot for making me cry... oh well, it was very well written!
forevernyu chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hello again Sei-chan,

I LOVED it! It's touching and inspiring and bittersweet. I don't see why you weren't confident. I know Doumeki's POV is hard to write but, I don't think this he was out of character given the circumstances. This was great, so keep it up!

By the way what did Yuuko-san tell him? Did Watanuki know he might die like that? If so I can understand Doumeki's anger. Poor them *sniff*
Hitsuiro Issa chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aww. That actually saddened me a bit. :( Poor Doumeki. You wrote it quite well, don't worry. You were able to flick a part of my heart. XD So yeah. Keep on writing! Nice work! :3

Gaah, tears. D: That really made me sad. .
Chilipop chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I thought when it said his love was gone meant that he stopped being in love with him, that made me very sad but luckily it wasn't that.
AmaiHarmony chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I like it! U didnt do so bad. Give yourself a round of applause for writing this. (claps)