Reviews for Demona's Child
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
You know, I always thought that this held a lot of promise, so of course I've always been disappointed that this went no where. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
cabrera1234 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Any word on a update?
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
this is awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Shannon Dee chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Once again I hope your Muse returns and forces you to finish this story.
Damix96 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
interesting story-line
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
AWESOME story, i am looking forward to seeing what happens next
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
{quoat}the Saotome patriarch{/quoat}

A patriarch is a male. I think the word you want here is matriarch. Not bad so far. I'm gonna read some more now!
angel61991 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
interesting please update soon.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Great.
Hiryo chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Nice entry of Nabiki there int he new live of Ranma. I wonder if

Nabiki becomes 'The Fallen' XD

Please update soon!
vodkaCanidae chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
This is so sweet! Demona saving Ranma from Genma's torture. But will Ranma's training be compromised by that? And young Ranma jumping headfirst into the cursed spring made me laugh XD
Classic Cowboy chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
bit of a cliffhanger here, huh?

great work blinding the two worlds together, my friend, keep it up!
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Neat new chapter. Thanks for writing this, hoping for more, bye for now.
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
AWESOME story, and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter
dglsprincess105 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Does this mean that Goliath and Demona might get together now that she not only lost her hatred of humans but has a human son by her side. Or will Elisa still hold Goliath's interest?

Which Tendo will it be that visits New York? Kasumi or Nabiki? I know Akane still has to go to school. Kasumi is old enough to live by herself and Nabiki is old enough to go to college and New York has great colleges there. (I can just see her trying to make a business deal with Xanatos. She'll soon find herself out of her league with him.)

I wonder if MacBeth will show up?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »