Reviews for So Far Away
obsessedANDaddicted1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
OMG! When I read the last words, how he could see the light for the first time in mounths an dhow he could finally live again, it was like I breathed out at the same time he did. It was amazing, as if I could really feel what he was feeling. Truelly magical.

I'm of to read 'Coming home' again.

xoxo :-)
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"Claire's ecstatic expression when she'd opened Harry Potter a L'ecole Des Sorciers, "

hahaha We're EVERYWHERE ;)

"The blazing stare she'd shot at him when she was seventeen that had caused his insides to twist with newly discovered longing and desire and seeing her in an entirely new light."

Perfect way to show and make everyone remember he did not see her that way when she was a baby *creepy*

Father and mother dead before adulthood... poor kid, she hadn it rough /

"Watching helplessly as she packed her clothes and his heart in her suitcase."

Aawww. My heart breaks for him

"That was the day he decided to buy a houseā€”an extremely run-down house that would take him forever to fix up"

*g* That-s so sweet. It reminds me of The Notebook *hopeless romantic*

"When he got the postcard from Amsterdam three days later he put a map of the world on the wall of his living room and started inserting pins in all the cities she mentioned in her letters."

Quil warms my heart with his sweetness. I-m glad she does send him letter regularly. He would be crash if she didnt

"I met Adam at work two weeks ago..."

Oh no...*cringe*

"The letters stopped"

Damn, the angst is killing me so sweetly! hahaha

Awww, I-m so glad she came back to him!

I LOVED this. Tomorrow I-ll try to start reading the multichaptered one. This was such a treat!

You were right, just what I was looking for. Angst, UST, romance... *sighs happily*

Thanks for linking me here! 3
Laziesttiger chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
You made me cry.
helendela chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hi ... have really enjoyed both of your stories. Had to stop reading So Far Away on the train as I was getting a bit tearful! x
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
OH MY GOD! poor quil :( i luv it!
IcyxEyes chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
"She's back!"? There is another story to this right? I mean, don't leave me hanging there, lol... Anyway, I love the postcards that Claire sent to Quil, seems like she had a great time. But Quil looks really sad and depressed, still great one-shot! So, i guess I'll go check out the other story to this now. :)
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, I love Quil and Claire! Good story. On to the one about Claire...
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is really good. I love how you've portrayed Quil, he's very Noah-esque (a la the Notebook) except more tortured, which is hot on him. I wish I could see his reaction to Claire and even more, Claire's reaction to him! Is Adam with her? OMG are they engaged or something! Please update!
Agrabah's Princess chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
WOW. That was really sad, but I do have a question. Does Claire know about imprinting? I'm guessing she doesn't, but I just wanted to make sure. Okay, off to read the next part!
Jeff the God of Biscuits chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aww! Poor Quil...

I have to admit, I actually found your Claire POV for this story before I read "So Far Away". But it didn't detract. I'm excited to see where the story goes from the point when Claire actually does come back to La Push!

Awesome chappie!
INACTIVE ACCOUNT2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was great, really it was not just saying that, it was great, I'm suppoed to be getting ready for work but I am taking my time to review cuz I love it and I can just take a taxi and not the metro, oh the joys of a big city, hey I wonder if claire has been to shanghai?
MissRebecca912 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Omg! This is one of the best stories i've read! It was absolutely amazing. The detail that went into everything was awesome and i'm glad you chose some characters that are not mentioned a lot in the books

Fantastic job :)