Reviews for Sunrise
Every1's Beta chapter 36 . 3/10
Please come back to us q.q I've reread this fic so many times and it's KILLING me inside to know that nothing else has happened yet. I'm so excited for this story even after all this time that i'm just sitting here hoping that Kialos gets WRECKED by Islanzadi, honestly out of ALL of the children of the mountain-lord the only one that seems like a terrifying target to kill strikes me as the undying. The herald doesn't truly impress me. And i feel like the destroyer will leave some REALLY badass fight scenes before she goes down (Maybe Elva gets her moment to show she can still fight; Or even Saphira)? But...Yeah...i wanna see the deceiver get demolished by elves

And at the "Brotherly bonding like facing an undying dragon together" Strikes me as Eragon/Murtugh will team up to wipe him out, or MAYBE Eridor/Jarshan (doubtful but still a chance), or the VERY unlikely Trinnean/Caradoc smash him? (like i said doubtful).
FPSCanarussia chapter 36 . 1/30
Update Please?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/3/2014
Galba is big torix is king both in old Norse
Every1's Beta chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
Makes me wonder if more dragons will spontaneously grow from certain humans, or If they are just going to try and kill them all one at a time. The definitely do not have a Brom to end the majority of "The Five"
Guest chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
You know, you are better at writing than Paolini himself.
Wielder of Fate chapter 34 . 9/11/2014
As the sun sets, so too does the light. The night is a haven to all those whom the light scorned, and a hell to those whom craved the protection light had given. Worry not, for the light shall return, for darkness or no, nothing can peirce the orb of purity, that of which we call the sun. Eragon shall slay them all, for unlike the great hell-bringer, Eragon needs not fear the light, but will bathe in it, and from the connections of the souls he himself is tied to, so to will his strength be undying. Many hearts, many souls, and thus, many minds, are far stronger than a void. This will be an interesting fight to behold. Awesome chapter, by the way. 10/10.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/7/2014
Please update soon?
Serami Nefera chapter 33 . 9/5/2014
This story is amazing! I love how Eragon is portrayed in this... but I was hoping Oromis would not die. He was my favorite character (aside from Brom).
Lev chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
So... Aidail's sire is going to show up, but what about Uglamore? He's probably a dragon from the mountain-king's clan.
Pigeoncracker chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Just going to quote Every1sBeta right now

"GOOD GOD I LOVE THIS FIC"

This is my favorite fanfiction of ALL time. I truly don't care much for fluff and really like story orientated fics (the story I am reading right now disapproves this statement). Not just like Let's go into this cave and have sex right in the middle of this really important part! Yeah... Not really interested. Let me rephrase that. Sex - No Fluff - Yes. But this story has kept me awake at night pondering what could happen next?

Is Galby a reborn dragon?
How will the Varden react to Eragon changing?
Will the elves treat Eragon like Saphira? Or more so?

The list goes on and on. You are a great writer and I hope this story doesn't rush to Galby. I want to see this story last (like a giant lolly pop... Sorry)

Many thanks
Pigeoncracker
Lev chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
So... I figured out that Galbatorix had the mountain-king's soul in him two chapters ago, but did not expect this. Will Glaedr's Eldunari come into play?
Saphira's Eyes chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
Great story! Can't wait for next chapter!
Every1sBeta chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
GOOD GOD I LOVE THIS FIC.

Just gonna guess this. The Mountain-Lord is what's inside Galby's (He shall be named Galby for short) mind. so...while Eragon is basically the side of good and light and was named as Aiedail's new successor as king of wild dragons. The Mountain-Lord is Galby's inner insanity. and Wants to finally destroy what is left of his wayward "son"

So...yeah that's my suspicions. and i can't wait to see if i'm right, and i'd love to see more complete and utter mayhem next chapter :D
Drake58 chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
that is most amazing story i've read yet for the Ic fanfics what next
mbh040 chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter :D
I think I have an idea of who the other is.