Reviews for Sunrise
Ionnizerstr chapter 8 . 6/13
By the way I think that the correct term is dragoness instead of she-dragon.
megagnura chapter 5 . 3/2
Eragon is a yugioh card... blue eyes white dragon

*jazz hands*
Guest chapter 42 . 8/23/2020
Really incredible story, would love an epilogue to wrap it up eventually
Cynder22 chapter 42 . 5/8/2020
God what a story, hope to see more added to it.
sandstorm25555 chapter 42 . 3/25/2020
Great story. I can’t wait for next chapter. Keep up the work.
ShadowMyDog chapter 42 . 11/9/2019
This is one of the best stories I have ever read and I am certain it will continue to be I just wish to know will there be a epilogue or more to the story?
Moleluv chapter 2 . 6/25/2019
So is one of Eragon's past lifes eggs Firnen? Because thats what I thought.
M. Quilldragon chapter 42 . 3/26/2019
well done! Again, I say well done! my watch hadn't room slack and waiting for an update, but it is better for an offer to take the time they need to write. these two chapters were well worth the wait. I'm glad I was able to perceive that they would be a mass resurrection of Dragons by Eragon King, but it did not quite that it would happen in this fashion. Honestly, I also love how you wrapped up The Narrative of individual characters in fitting ways. Roran, scarred by all that he has lost, is born anew and granted New Life. Martaugh is granted arrest at last. a Pity she is the only remaining Rider though.
Flickyface chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
I read the chapter in question three times and I still don't believe you killed Katrina... Shake on you!
therider'sapprentice chapter 42 . 3/16/2019
this.. this is beautiful, i love it! i really hope this isn't the end, i want closure! Roran becoming a dragon is friggen sweet, no matter how temporary, and murtagh, lol, stfu and go back to sleep, I've no patience for you XD
Guest chapter 42 . 3/9/2019
I need to read more (I hope he she dragon eragon has like 100 eggs in her lol, she can't move at all since all these souls want back in the world lol

This is amazing keep it up
Londonvetgirl25 chapter 42 . 3/8/2019
Would you ever consider writing a Warriors x Inheritance Cycle crossover? Just because in your fic, the dead dragons stars; dead cats star clan warriors... just a thought. BTW love this work!
Foalan21 chapter 42 . 3/5/2019
I love how stubborn Murtagh is here.
a piece of Murtagh's soul: but I want to be a dragon!
The rest: NO!
DPdragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
Absolutely amazing man. But please for the love of God finish!
Verdauga chapter 1 . 1/24/2019