Reviews for Sunrise
SilverStorm5 chapter 13 . 10/21
Ahh! I love the animorphs!
Killergodzilla02 chapter 23 . 5/3
guest chapter 1 . 4/23
Any chance of an update?
Haxler chapter 36 . 3/29
its sad that you either forgot where yo were going with this or lost inspiration :(
great all the same :P
campnarakol chapter 11 . 3/15
Demon's Macabre chapter 36 . 12/16/2015
Oh my gawd! How can I not find this fanfic sooner?! Your writing is amazing, your characters bombastic and the plot is delicious. Please, I hope you can update soon. I'm itching to see the end of this amazing story.
Snowfire218 chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
Gah! Just discovered this and absolutely loved it! I see that it hasn't been updated in a year though which is sad:( Please update soon! Here's to hoping your muse inspires you in the near future:)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
Update! Now! Must you! Gibberish! ~~ pls update comrade!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
that was absolutely amazing! the details were so incredible that i felt like i was there with both selene and Vervada
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
susch a powerful descriptive start
tdy4234 chapter 36 . 6/14/2015
Plz for the love of Christ update!
Every1's Beta chapter 36 . 3/10/2015
Please come back to us q.q I've reread this fic so many times and it's KILLING me inside to know that nothing else has happened yet. I'm so excited for this story even after all this time that i'm just sitting here hoping that Kialos gets WRECKED by Islanzadi, honestly out of ALL of the children of the mountain-lord the only one that seems like a terrifying target to kill strikes me as the undying. The herald doesn't truly impress me. And i feel like the destroyer will leave some REALLY badass fight scenes before she goes down (Maybe Elva gets her moment to show she can still fight; Or even Saphira)? But...Yeah...i wanna see the deceiver get demolished by elves

And at the "Brotherly bonding like facing an undying dragon together" Strikes me as Eragon/Murtugh will team up to wipe him out, or MAYBE Eridor/Jarshan (doubtful but still a chance), or the VERY unlikely Trinnean/Caradoc smash him? (like i said doubtful).
FPSCanarussia chapter 36 . 1/30/2015
Update Please?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/3/2014
Galba is big torix is king both in old Norse
Every1's Beta chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
Makes me wonder if more dragons will spontaneously grow from certain humans, or If they are just going to try and kill them all one at a time. The definitely do not have a Brom to end the majority of "The Five"