Reviews for Project Super Beast
Dsman chapter 26 . 7/25/2011
please tell me there is more
who cares chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
jinks blackfire and atles
edward chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
what is a liger
youdon'tknow chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
It’s been a long time since this was last updated. I just now saw this again; otherwise I would have made a review on this a while back. If BB is ticked off by Adonis now, just wait till the guy becomes a villain. I wonder what Robin wanted to talk with Raven about. Rage is probably going to have some fun getting BB to do stuff. This felt like a filler chapter more than anything else.
ScareFace1000 chapter 26 . 11/22/2010
YAY! You have continued the story! This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter, one of the best Beast Boy fanfics I have readed, please update soon, or I will die XP
chaostheory1989 chapter 26 . 11/21/2010
well, you've improved. There were vastly fewer mistakes in this. I'm not saying that they've gone, there are just less of them. I still suggest a beta, as I have since my first review.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 26 . 11/20/2010
Heh, excellent updating.

Keep the good writing.
The Cretan chapter 26 . 11/20/2010
Hey glad to see this story up again. You handle the characters well and your own spin on things are on par rivaled by none. I'll have to reread this just to catch up. One question, considering in the comics Beast Boy has turned into a dragon, a chimera, a phoenix, a host of barnicles and I believe it was a pack of wolves, (not exactly sure if I remember that one correctly, have to look it up) what do you think the limit of this shapeshifter's powers could be?
ScareFace1000 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Please, update soon. This story is great:)
Turok1 chapter 25 . 6/15/2010
dude update
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 25 . 3/19/2010
cool keep going
darkwolf227 chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
yay FINALY!thanks for updating! :)

(former bb-is-the-cutest-ever,now darkwolf227)
VampireloverD chapter 25 . 11/5/2009
it should be jinx mammoth and...em...gizmo!
youdon'tknow chapter 25 . 11/5/2009
What do you know, and here I thought Beast Boy offer to keep Terra at the Tower for her protection, but instead it was to interrogate her. That is awesome, not only does he copy powers in his vampire form, but he gets to keep them as well (with the right powers copy he could become unstoppable). I do however wounder now if he copies the person's weakness as well as their strength? Yup, knew the whole him once working with Ravager was going to make them more cautious of him.

Oh man, BB just can't understand Robin's problem with his past (typed while laughing). You think Robin would be a little less surprise by now, I mean he does know that BB used to be a mercenary of sort. Gotta feel sorry for Robin though, he warns Beast Boy about what will happen, and he just laughs about it (he's obviously not use to that).

Going over your earlier chapters that are based off of episodes from the show, but having the Titans beat the bad guys faster I can see how all those could of happened easily (even the ones that didn't require BB's assistants). However I don't understand what happened to make them beat the alien ships this time unlike they did in the show.

This Beast Boy can be a killer, and yet he's just so innocent (awe), I mean "Puppy!" ha ha ha. I can see the Tamaran dog being friendly with him, after all as they say "they can smell fear", and he was definitely not afraid. Him simply asking if Blackfire was a tyrant, because he really just wanted to know was so good (laughing). I doubt BB liked giving up what with his past life and all.

I'm sorry I just can't see Blackfire calling her own people Troqs, but that's me. Not good, she got away with the Jewel of Charta, but Starfire did beat her when she (Blackfire) had it before (on the show), so she's more then likely able to do it still. I assume Terra lack of rage is caused by Rage herself. Just so you know, yes this Red-x is different than the show's (on the show he only wanted to rob. he had no interest in taking things over, or the Titans destruction). I think you should add in Cheshire (what with her knowing BB and all), but I don't think you should have Jinx & Mammoth in it (they're just not the same without Gizmo). Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on who to take their place.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 25 . 11/5/2009
Glad you updated. Excellent chapter, as usual.

Keep the good writing.