Reviews for Project Super Beast
PaulieJuice chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
Why aren't you writing more? You put in so much time and effort, this is amazing! Why not finish this? Give the people closure
The Howling Behemoth chapter 26 . 6/12/2012
Please update this story. It is one of my favorites. I will add this great great story as so as soon as you complete it. Also please make more titan stories. With Beast boy as the main character.
Power345 chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
Dude awesome story. I read all of these in one day. I cant wait until you update so hurry.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I like beastboy finally having an upgrade but sense of smell works by sensitivity to the particles in the air, not by range
Amira Wayne chapter 26 . 1/11/2012
I love your story! Update soon! :D
Babyuknowme13 chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
Duuuuuuuuuuuudddee! Awesome fic! Quick question, if Rage, Raven's anger, resentment, hate, anything else negative, is inside BB, does she still feel it?

Can she feel the emotions that Rage represents? You know, since she's not there anymore?
Dsman chapter 26 . 7/25/2011
please tell me there is more
who cares chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
jinks blackfire and atles
edward chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
what is a liger
youdon'tknow chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
It’s been a long time since this was last updated. I just now saw this again; otherwise I would have made a review on this a while back. If BB is ticked off by Adonis now, just wait till the guy becomes a villain. I wonder what Robin wanted to talk with Raven about. Rage is probably going to have some fun getting BB to do stuff. This felt like a filler chapter more than anything else.
ScareFace1000 chapter 26 . 11/22/2010
YAY! You have continued the story! This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter, one of the best Beast Boy fanfics I have readed, please update soon, or I will die XP
chaostheory1989 chapter 26 . 11/21/2010
well, you've improved. There were vastly fewer mistakes in this. I'm not saying that they've gone, there are just less of them. I still suggest a beta, as I have since my first review.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 26 . 11/20/2010
Heh, excellent updating.

Keep the good writing.
The Cretan chapter 26 . 11/20/2010
Hey glad to see this story up again. You handle the characters well and your own spin on things are on par rivaled by none. I'll have to reread this just to catch up. One question, considering in the comics Beast Boy has turned into a dragon, a chimera, a phoenix, a host of barnicles and I believe it was a pack of wolves, (not exactly sure if I remember that one correctly, have to look it up) what do you think the limit of this shapeshifter's powers could be?
ScareFace1000 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Please, update soon. This story is great:)
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »