Reviews for Project Super Beast
VampireloverD chapter 25 . 11/5/2009
it should be jinx mammoth and...em...gizmo!
youdon'tknow chapter 25 . 11/5/2009
What do you know, and here I thought Beast Boy offer to keep Terra at the Tower for her protection, but instead it was to interrogate her. That is awesome, not only does he copy powers in his vampire form, but he gets to keep them as well (with the right powers copy he could become unstoppable). I do however wounder now if he copies the person's weakness as well as their strength? Yup, knew the whole him once working with Ravager was going to make them more cautious of him.

Oh man, BB just can't understand Robin's problem with his past (typed while laughing). You think Robin would be a little less surprise by now, I mean he does know that BB used to be a mercenary of sort. Gotta feel sorry for Robin though, he warns Beast Boy about what will happen, and he just laughs about it (he's obviously not use to that).

Going over your earlier chapters that are based off of episodes from the show, but having the Titans beat the bad guys faster I can see how all those could of happened easily (even the ones that didn't require BB's assistants). However I don't understand what happened to make them beat the alien ships this time unlike they did in the show.

This Beast Boy can be a killer, and yet he's just so innocent (awe), I mean "Puppy!" ha ha ha. I can see the Tamaran dog being friendly with him, after all as they say "they can smell fear", and he was definitely not afraid. Him simply asking if Blackfire was a tyrant, because he really just wanted to know was so good (laughing). I doubt BB liked giving up what with his past life and all.

I'm sorry I just can't see Blackfire calling her own people Troqs, but that's me. Not good, she got away with the Jewel of Charta, but Starfire did beat her when she (Blackfire) had it before (on the show), so she's more then likely able to do it still. I assume Terra lack of rage is caused by Rage herself. Just so you know, yes this Red-x is different than the show's (on the show he only wanted to rob. he had no interest in taking things over, or the Titans destruction). I think you should add in Cheshire (what with her knowing BB and all), but I don't think you should have Jinx & Mammoth in it (they're just not the same without Gizmo). Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on who to take their place.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 25 . 11/5/2009
Glad you updated. Excellent chapter, as usual.

chaostheory1989 chapter 25 . 11/5/2009
I keep on saying this in my reviews, GET A BETA. You can't keep in tense, you use incorrect words, and on the whole, it RUINS your story.

Some of your biggest errors are:

Founded (it's FOUND, founded is used for the past tense of founding, the creation of something like the founding of the Titans)

Missused words (your is in the possesive like YOUR story, YOU'RE is the conjoined You are as in You're leaving)

Tense (Beast Boy either had to blow off some steam or Beast Boy blew off some steam, it's mistakes like that which ruin a good story)

You have talent, but you need some help with your grammer.
G. Login chapter 25 . 11/4/2009
B. could be cool. Having some scenes between BB and Cheshire would be cool. Have like a just like old times moment. This could also be a way for the Titans to learn more about BB's past.
titanfan45 chapter 25 . 11/4/2009
Welcome back! Glad to see you posting again. Great job on this chapter.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
Awesome fight scenes, and excellent job with BB's vampiric powers.

chaostheory1989 chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
I know I have said this before, but errors in your writing itself with the incorrect word usage is taking this story down a notch, look in to a beta to sort it out.

It's simple things like your use of "founded" for "found" (Robin founded the Teen Titans after he found a team)

Simple things like that slip through a Spell checker since they aren't incorrectly spelt, or a Grammer Checker which makes mistakes too.

Read it aloud, or get someone close to read it that has a good grasp of the English Language, like a teacher, you and your story will benefit from it.
youdon'tknow chapter 24 . 8/2/2009
What do you know it is the same Blood that BB fought from before. Cyborg was pretty shock learning that BB actually worked with one of their enemies before he meant the Titans. A few teammates might start to lose more trust in BB if stuff like this keeps up.

Slade actually survived... at least he won't have demonic-fire-power this time. A bit unique with giving the bo-staff a lazier at the edge of it. This is probably the only story I know of with Dr. Chang actually fighting (with an robot like suit on), and it was pretty decent.

The new arm made her more powerful... why would Chang be so stupid to do that for her (never make other Villains stronger than you, unless you can make them feel unbearable pain)! Like on the show Terra is a coward, and only smug when she has something to play dirty with. In "After Shock 1", yes we seen her fight the Titans individually and beat them, but what we forget to realize is that they weren't at their pick. Think about it... before she showed up to fight them, each one of them were fighting a tough villain beforehand, so they were obviously a little weary from their fights. If they weren't so busy with the other villains than they might have beaten her in a fare fight.

BB final uses magic yahoo! Wow, now he can copy peoples powers (beware). What happened, why is Terra all of a sudden scared of Slade when before she was all "I can kill with just one hand", or something like that?
titanfan45 chapter 24 . 8/2/2009
Very good job on the action parts. Great chapter overall. Glad to see you're back and I look forward to more.
youdon'tknow chapter 23 . 7/4/2009
That was funny, Beast Boy being chase by Super girl and thinking "Please don't remember your super speed". Then where he sneaks into the Hive-academy, and waves to Cyborg as a spider while Cy says "You got to be kidding me".

I'm guessing that BB got to close to a(n) enemy/target once, based off the advise he gave Cyborg there. Seeing as how you didn't make any description's of Blood or BB recognizing each other, I think it's safe to say that this is not Sebastian Blood.

Terra made a quick return there. Is she going to try to get rid of Blood like she did (or didn't) Slade, so she can have all the power to herself? Also how strong is her will if it comes to Blood's power to brainwash people (I see her as someone he could easily manipulate with his power)?

What happen to Cyborg, and how did all that stuff happen to him? Those are some pretty dangerous slade-bots. What are the bad guys planning anyways? Above all else will we get to see BB use magic soon?
titanfan45 chapter 23 . 7/4/2009
This story has been great so far, but this chapter topped them all. Great chapter.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 23 . 7/4/2009
Again, cool chapter. Guess Cy betraying Blood happened off-screen, uh?

darkwolf227 chapter 23 . 7/4/2009
wow. thank you soo much for right more! i'll be waiting.
kain1227 chapter 22 . 6/24/2009
i just wantted to say this story is fantastic i loved every chapter of it. i just loved how you gave bb a wolverene like attitude. the only thing real critique i could give would be to check your spelling and grammer. i just cant wait for the next chapter so please write it soon. if you dont mind i would like to give you some suggestions on possible plots for some chapters.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »