Reviews for Project Super Beast
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 23 . 7/4/2009
Again, cool chapter. Guess Cy betraying Blood happened off-screen, uh?

darkwolf227 chapter 23 . 7/4/2009
wow. thank you soo much for right more! i'll be waiting.
kain1227 chapter 22 . 6/24/2009
i just wantted to say this story is fantastic i loved every chapter of it. i just loved how you gave bb a wolverene like attitude. the only thing real critique i could give would be to check your spelling and grammer. i just cant wait for the next chapter so please write it soon. if you dont mind i would like to give you some suggestions on possible plots for some chapters.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 6/23/2009
Again, Rage and BB's conversations are greatly done.

Very good scenes with all the characters.

youdon'tknow chapter 22 . 6/23/2009
Now Raven knows were Rage is, and BB doesn't seem to mind it. I didn't think you would go into the Brother Blood saga yet. I mean what happened to Terra after she ran off, cause there's no way that was her final moment in this story here?

Nice one getting Robin to wounder if Beast Boy is loyal to them or not. If you think about it it could be possible, what with him once being a spy & mercenary for Cadmus. Who's to say that he's not playing the long con on both the Titans & the League (even though we know he's not)?

Since Cyborg is well a cyborg can Beast Boy still since when he's lying or does he have so much machinery in him that BB can't tell?
darkwolf227 chapter 22 . 6/23/2009
i like this chapter! thanks soo much for righting and plz plz plz never stop tis chapter! thabks! - - kitty
The Flying Frog chapter 21 . 6/19/2009
Hello. I am greatly enjoying this story thus far. Some editing may help out with homonyms or misspellings, but nothing major.

I have a few theories I would like to bring up (feel free to respond at your leisure...or simply not respond should you feel the lack of need to do so). Considering Slade had been taken by Trigon after his death, I can very well see it happening again, but Trigon taking both Beast Boy and Slade...and Rage. I guess Beast Boy will make a reappearance sometime during the Brother Blood stuff, but far more powerful as he's turning into a demon. I mean Rage is already corrupting him from within, but Trigon's influence would be decidedly more powerful.

Raven and Supergirl will likely continue their rivalry. I can see Supergirl going back to the Watchtower but is so sad and depressed that she's given time off and she spends it with the Titans.

As for demonic animals that Beast Boy can turn into...I love how you've integrated mythology with Beast Boy's abilities and their is one very powerful monster in Norse Mythology that I think works great with Trigon. Garm. A giant hound...or hellhound, and guardian of Helheim, the underworld where people who died in beds, sickness, the cowards, went. And Garm was so powerful it took one of the Norse gods, Tyr the god of single combat, to die in order to kill it. Beast Boy turning into Garm, or having Garm as a pet upon his return would be absolutely fascinating.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 6/13/2009
Whoa... very impressive fight scenes. BB and Rage's interaction is quite interesting.

The giant bettle was a funny and smart idea; yeah, that would be the only way to match SG's strength... unless Gar turns into a Kryptonian animal.

titanfan45 chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
That was great! Very action packed and very well written.
youdon'tknow chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
Is the Hellhound suppose to be his ultimate form or what, I really don't know?

For a minute there I thought the bad guys were going to trick the Titans into think Beast Boy betrayed them. 1; he wasn't with them when they where attack, and 2; Jinx said they got their codes which could have meant a traitor.

Typical someone wanting revenge on someone else only to become the very thing they hated about that someone in the first place. I am amazed that you practically fused 3-4 episodes into this chapter like this.

I taking a guess that Beast Boy and Slade are going to work together to stop Terra. After all Beast Boy is used to working with his enemies (in your fic any ways).
bonez1925 chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
you should never say sorry for a chapter being too long, it's just better for us readers.

Anyways, great job with this chapter. Hope you can update soon!
darkwolf227 chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
(1)dont be sorry for makeing the chapter long i like it! (2)it was cool that sound glove thingy,awesome! (3) BEAST BOY DIES?(or is it thet think he dies?)
chaostheory1989 chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
I've said this before but you need to look in to a beta, sloppy mistakes are ruining a very good story. I took a paragraph out at random and I'll show you what it should be like:

“The worst thing about this form, is the legend that surrounds it. If one happens to see the hellhound three times, he or she will die an abrupt and unseen death. But I never tested it, I think now is the a good time don't you? You've already seen me once so two more times should kill you.” Terra watched as Beast Boy changed back into his human form then went right back into his Hellhound form. “That's twice. Should we try it again?” Terra saw the Hellhound smile. “I think so.” Beast Boy changed into his human form, and Terra shot off like a rocket. She ripped a chunk off the earth and took to the sky away from the mountain area. “Where are you going? We haven't finishing testing yet.” Beast Boy changed into a Peregrine Falcon but under Rage's influence this falcon had four glowing red eyes.

I could have picked a worse paragraph, littered with simple mistakes. Get a Beta and improve this story, make it what it is meant to be.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 6/6/2009
Very cool. Great retelling of the Tournament.

youdon'tknow chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
The fight scenes were short but good. It seems with out Gizmo in the game almost every one had to face a different opponent then they originally did.

That was a funny line Beast Boy said "This is power discrimination". Why did The Master of Games say to Beast Boy "you're no hero", I mean what does he care he himself is a bad person? I have to ask how did he escape from his amulet himself at the end of the episode.

I was hoping for an even greater form than a vampire! I have no idea what to expect it to be. I'm guessing that Rage was influencing Ravens nightmare this whole time, and now that she's in BBs mind rather than Ravens they stopped.

You know that idea I mention in my review of chapter 13 of there being an animal that is at least partially immune to magic (maybe you don't)? Well I just remember that the show already made one! In the episode where the Titans split up to find other heroes (don't remember the name) Raven ran into these alien octopus things that for some reason were immune to her magic. Now if Beast Boy can change into that Raven's toast during the next combat training against him.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »