Reviews for Project Super Beast
hellscream89 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
This is awsome :D! I really like the way you made beast boy. Please post the next chapter up soon.
G. Login chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
“You know I really hated the way you were looking at Aqualad.” Beast Boy said as he put his hand on her chin forcing her to look at him. “I really want you to look at me like that.”

I love that he didn't beat about the bush and just went out and said how he felt. I love that all her emotions are like 'this is our chance kiss him now' and she screws it up.

When Kara shows up and wants to get back with BB it will happen because BB sees this as proof that Rae has no interest in him. Then Raven's emotions will want to kill her(Raven) for this screw up. If so that would be cool.
G. Login chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
I liked it. Raven's emotions would at times effect eachother. Affection has some influance on Rage. At times the emotions can affect each other. Emotions can be confussing after all.
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Great re-write on the beginning episodes! From what I got with the incident with Doctor Light, I can guess what Rage would want with this 'super animal' version of Beast Boy. Please continue soon!
G. Login chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I like the idea that BB could tell the emotions appart because of their scents. I loved that part about her going into BB's room lol.

In last chapter when Cyborg asked BB if he had a thing for Supergirl BB could have just said something like "Doesn't everybody". A teenage Guy having a poster of Supergirl wouldn't be wierd to many people if any at all. But I like that Cy was able to use that to get more info out of BB.
G. Login chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
I can see where this could be going. BB thinks they have broke up and he will start to get with Raven, Then Supergirl will come and say their break is over which makes BB screwed. She will tell BB that she has convinces Superman not to kill him and they can be together now.

This would happen shortly after he proclaims his love for Raven, and of course she knows nothing of Supergirl. If I am right that will be a great read.
S chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I gotta say, hun, your wrtings impoved a lot since I last reviewed. What really bugs me though, as an artist, is that when you wrote about purple and green making blue. Blue is a primary colour, meaning no other colour can be mixed to create it. I just thought I'd point that out.

Nightwatcvher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
That was so AWESOME!
bluedivia chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
keep up the good work! i can't wait for the next chapter!
SmileJesusLovesYou chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Ooh, this chapter was in a much better format than the last one. Well done! However, you kind of made an error when writing; “Founded him.”

It should be, 'Found him.'

I've gotta say, even though this story is great, you should proof read your work because I've spotted a few errors in your writing. Either proof read more intently or get a Beta Reader.

I also like the way you've kept the character's personallities the same as they should. Usually, people who do AU fics butcher them and turn them totally OOC. You, however, you have done good. Keep up the good work!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
AWESOME chapter!
G. Login chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
much better layout of the chapter. Much easier to read for me then the first chapter. That would suck hearing every baby in the city crying at night all at once.
Kitsune King chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I searioulsy like this beast boy you did a excellent job.
Kitsune King chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is nice and funny. I like this alot
Elihu chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
The dialogue needs to be broken up into separate paragraphs. There is a difference between "your" and "you're," "there" and "they're," and "earing" and "hearing." Careful not to make Beast Boy a Canon Sue.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »