Reviews for Project Super Beast
G. Login chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
I liked that you put this chapter in. It make sense that something like this happened in batween episodes X marks the spot.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
More great fight scenes. And BB is slowly turning into Robin's best partner and accomplice.

The whole "I'm an animal" part was in interesting touch.

Keep the good writing.
G. Login chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Good job I wasn't sure how you where going to do this episode without BB blowing Robin's cover.
Cicero Amaral chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
For this first chaper, Ive got t say this.

Your Idea is very interesting (thats why I am here, after all)

However, BB looks VERY OOC (aw, cmon, he just arrived and is making the moves n Raven LIKE THAT?)

And he seems to be ABSURDLY overpowered. Sense of smell that functions in a THOUSAND MILES distance? Hearing effective up to FIVE HUNDRED kilometers? Are you sure that he isnt ALREADY turned into a person? A Kryptonian, no less?

Might as well name him Mary Sue and we would be done.

Oh, well, lets see the rest of the fic. Your idea has SO much potential... I hope that it wil be more in line with the show, or a least the comic.

You seem to have the skills for this. Put them to good use.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Excellent story. Nice way to use BB in a way he conserves his nice, jokester personality and yet uses his animal powers to the best and shows great maturity.

Keep the good writing.
DarkGrayWolf chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
OH MY FREAKING GOD! I LOVE *UNDERLINE, UNDERLINE* THIS STORY IT IS ABSOLUTLY POSITIVELY ONE TRILLION TIMES A MILLION % AMAZING ABSOLUTTLY STUNNING LOVE IT SO MUCH I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE BEAST BOY ALL ANIMALISITIC*DREWLS* :D LOL I ALSO LOVE THE RAVEN/ BEAST BOY MOMENTS A LOT DO MIND PUTTING MORE OF THE MOMENTS IN IT MAKES THIS DELIGHTFUL STORY EVEN MORE ASTOUNDING... ALSO CAN HE UHH HAVE CLAWS...OH HOW I LOVE CLAWS ROFL I AM WEIRD BUT IT IS SOMETHING THAT A LOT OF WRITERS INCORPORATE INTO THEIR STORIES THAT I THINK MAKES IT A LOT MORE INTERETING... THE THING THAT I FIND THE MOST WONDERFUL ABOUT THIS FIC IS THE AMOUNT OF DETAIL YOU PUT INTO HIS SENSES IT IS JUST WWOW! I LOVE IT NOT THAT MANY WRITERS DO IT BUT MORE NEDD TO YOU ARE LIKE ON THE TOP OF MY LIST OF FAVORITE WRITERS FOR DOING THAT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ASTOUNDING CHAPTER OF THIS AMAZING FIC OMG DIES PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOVE THE BB/RAE MOMENTS AND HIS ANIMALISTICNESS... ALSO I LOVE HOW YOU HAVE HIM IN WOLF FORM A LOT... I ADORE WOLVES! *HEARTS* KEEP ON WRITING!
hellscream89 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
This is awsome :D! I really like the way you made beast boy. Please post the next chapter up soon.
G. Login chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
“You know I really hated the way you were looking at Aqualad.” Beast Boy said as he put his hand on her chin forcing her to look at him. “I really want you to look at me like that.”

I love that he didn't beat about the bush and just went out and said how he felt. I love that all her emotions are like 'this is our chance kiss him now' and she screws it up.

When Kara shows up and wants to get back with BB it will happen because BB sees this as proof that Rae has no interest in him. Then Raven's emotions will want to kill her(Raven) for this screw up. If so that would be cool.
G. Login chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
I liked it. Raven's emotions would at times effect eachother. Affection has some influance on Rage. At times the emotions can affect each other. Emotions can be confussing after all.
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Great re-write on the beginning episodes! From what I got with the incident with Doctor Light, I can guess what Rage would want with this 'super animal' version of Beast Boy. Please continue soon!
G. Login chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I like the idea that BB could tell the emotions appart because of their scents. I loved that part about her going into BB's room lol.

In last chapter when Cyborg asked BB if he had a thing for Supergirl BB could have just said something like "Doesn't everybody". A teenage Guy having a poster of Supergirl wouldn't be wierd to many people if any at all. But I like that Cy was able to use that to get more info out of BB.
G. Login chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
I can see where this could be going. BB thinks they have broke up and he will start to get with Raven, Then Supergirl will come and say their break is over which makes BB screwed. She will tell BB that she has convinces Superman not to kill him and they can be together now.

This would happen shortly after he proclaims his love for Raven, and of course she knows nothing of Supergirl. If I am right that will be a great read.
S chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I gotta say, hun, your wrtings impoved a lot since I last reviewed. What really bugs me though, as an artist, is that when you wrote about purple and green making blue. Blue is a primary colour, meaning no other colour can be mixed to create it. I just thought I'd point that out.

Nightwatcvher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
That was so AWESOME!
bluedivia chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
keep up the good work! i can't wait for the next chapter!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »