Reviews for The Traveller
CassiopeiaB chapter 11 . 6/28
What an amazing story! It's so cleverly woven and so extremely well written, a treat to read from beginning to end.
RowenaC chapter 11 . 4/13
Wow, I am amazed with this story! Brilliant
RowenaC chapter 4 . 4/13
You have an amazing way with words!
RowenaC chapter 3 . 4/13
Peter Parker! Damn I was clutching my stomach so hard! XD
For a second I thought it was a typo!
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 11 . 2/6
just lovely story, thank you
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 7 . 2/6
i love the implication that she had travelled in the first place.. love it
Zutara4eons chapter 11 . 1/27
oh my God this was so beautiful and creative! just wow. I had goosebumps the whole time. I haven't read a ss/hg fic this good in a while. amazing work
pottohipamus chapter 11 . 11/21/2021
This is beautiful
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 11 . 7/6/2021
Good idea. The plot is good, too. The structure of the story is well thought out, there are time jumps, but not much confusion about when and what happened. It was interesting throughout the book. The dynamics of the narrative don't diminish. There are no pointless fillers. Nice size of the fic. There is internal "conflict" in the piece (the relationship between SS and HG and strengthening them), but no external conflict (SSHG vs. world circumstances and other characters). Liked how they incorporated the situation with the comment about Hermione's teeth. I agree with the author: SS/HG is destiny ;) Liked that Severus doesn't think Lily is a saint. The happy ending is present, which is important.

P.S. Парадокс: откуда появилась цепочка?
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 2 . 7/6/2021
I agree, Lily Evans was not worthy of such love. It's a credit to Severus that he's so loyal in his affections. That's why I love it when Hermione, in the fics, shows by her example that Lily is a superficial, heartless, unfaithful bitch.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
What an interesting story. Well written.
Thanks for sharing.
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 11 . 5/3/2021
Came across the title of this fic on the list of OWL awards. Really glad to have found it. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2021
Very original story. Much appreciated!
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 11 . 3/21/2021
Time turner/travelling fics aren't really my thing, but this one really hooked me in and I just couldn't put it down. It was interesting to see the point of view change between the flashbacks, Hermione in the present, and Hermione in the past. Sometimes these get confusing, but I think you did a great job going back and forth and keeping the story straight. And it flowed together with the relationship as they got to know each other and he discovered who she really was. The end wrapped everything up in a nice little bow without being too overly mushy or OOC.

Overall, this was really awesome and I enjoyed it so much. Wonderful job!
Ferm chapter 3 . 1/14/2021
That's a sound an interesting theorym such a great premise!