Reviews for The Traveller
J.J.88 chapter 11 . 6/5
Just too beautiful. It was a bitter that I passed this story a few time. I'm not doing well with first person's story, but again, my judgment fell miserably. This is the most beautiful pieces I have read. Thank you for putting your time in writing it.
Marriage1988 chapter 11 . 5/30
Just lovely and touching.
Ceralune chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
This was a lovely story!
vickety chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
Excellent!
littlesnapeplushie chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
This was really nice! I normally ignore stories that are written in the first person's perpespective, but you did really well. I like how you presented the different scenes; they blend perfectly into each other. Thank you very much for lightening up my Sunday morning.
Nocturnus chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
I revisit this fic at least once a year. I really like it, you did quite a good job with it.
tinapo85 chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
This story was amazing.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
Beautiful!
coccinellee chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
Wow that was incredible. I really like the tone. I got lost in the dates a few time but I still love it very much.
TPalesh chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
Wow... That was very interesting. I've read several Time Turner Stories but this one is special. I like your idea. Thank you for this wonderful story!
JaneDoh0 chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
I love this story! You weave the timelines together so effectively.
Fantomette34 chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Merci pour ce merveilleux voyage dans le temps avec Hermione qui réussit à sauver Severus et à gagner son coeur...
Bravo pour votre belle écriture et merci pour le partage !
Bonne continuation !
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
This has got to be one of the best written, most amazing fanfics ever. Just stunning, heart-rending, and all the rest. Thanks for this and thanks esp for the happy ending. it takes an unbelievable amount of control for a writer to hold a plot like this together, and as tightly as you did-simply beyond amazing.
corvusdraconis chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
A very touching story with a happy ending I can live with. Thank you for sharing this gem with us.
corvusdraconis chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Oddly enough it is the line: "I can't remember if it was Dumbledore or Peter Parker who said: With great power comes great responsibility. But they were right" that really spoke to me. The ultimate summary of time travel rules. I find I like this take on time travel as Hermione Granger and that simple meeting on the train and Severus scowling at the crossword puzzle.