Reviews for The Traveller
pottohipamus chapter 11 . 11/21
This is beautiful
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 11 . 7/6
Good idea. The plot is good, too. The structure of the story is well thought out, there are time jumps, but not much confusion about when and what happened. It was interesting throughout the book. The dynamics of the narrative don't diminish. There are no pointless fillers. Nice size of the fic. There is internal "conflict" in the piece (the relationship between SS and HG and strengthening them), but no external conflict (SSHG vs. world circumstances and other characters). Liked how they incorporated the situation with the comment about Hermione's teeth. I agree with the author: SS/HG is destiny ;) Liked that Severus doesn't think Lily is a saint. The happy ending is present, which is important.

P.S. Парадокс: откуда появилась цепочка?
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 2 . 7/6
I agree, Lily Evans was not worthy of such love. It's a credit to Severus that he's so loyal in his affections. That's why I love it when Hermione, in the fics, shows by her example that Lily is a superficial, heartless, unfaithful bitch.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 6/6
What an interesting story. Well written.
Thanks for sharing.
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 11 . 5/3
Came across the title of this fic on the list of OWL awards. Really glad to have found it. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Very original story. Much appreciated!
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 11 . 3/21
Time turner/travelling fics aren't really my thing, but this one really hooked me in and I just couldn't put it down. It was interesting to see the point of view change between the flashbacks, Hermione in the present, and Hermione in the past. Sometimes these get confusing, but I think you did a great job going back and forth and keeping the story straight. And it flowed together with the relationship as they got to know each other and he discovered who she really was. The end wrapped everything up in a nice little bow without being too overly mushy or OOC.

Overall, this was really awesome and I enjoyed it so much. Wonderful job!
Ferm chapter 3 . 1/14
That's a sound an interesting theorym such a great premise!
Bananaphobia chapter 11 . 11/25/2020
This story was truly beautiful. I usually don’t read first person fics, but the way you wrote it made me want to read more.
The Queen of All Demons chapter 11 . 7/23/2020
This was a pleasure to read. It was such a beautiful story.
A chapter 11 . 7/19/2020
This is so beautiful. Thank you for writing this story.
Faith chapter 11 . 6/5/2020
Amazing. What a heartfelt, neat and tidy tale. I loved it.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 11 . 1/9/2020
Great job! This is an amazing Time traveler story. Very creative. Thank you for sharing.
Haiky476 chapter 11 . 10/3/2019
thank you for an astounding piece of fanfiction
ninnynat chapter 11 . 7/7/2019
This was riveting and beautiful! Thank you so much.