Reviews for The Traveller
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Yes, I suspect there are many worse places than Australia in 1955. I wonder-will they be there to help Hermione's parents a few decades later?

Lovely chaper. I'm glad Julia wants to help, not hinder.
DarksideHasCookies chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
Awesome story :P very cute
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Oh. This is wonderful. Both of them are finally telling the truth-and both of them will have something to look forward to. I suspect this is the first time that anybody ever actually _wanted_ Severus, and not just what he could do for them.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Very well done! (although portraits move when the person is dead, too, she murmurs).

I'm glad someone knew how to use a Time-Turner. I always wondered, you know, why the most loyal man to Dumbledore that ever lived was never allowed a visit from Fawkes.
Bec chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
Bravo Bravo, What a brilliant story!

Fantasticly written

Great plot, great conclusion. Just simply fantastic!

excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Oh. Wow. Excellent chapter, and very hard hitting. Snape has figured it out, and is extremely unhappy about it. For all he knows, it's just another Gryffindor prank to let him pretend someone likes him, and then jerk his chain and laugh.
Liddl15 chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
Oh I loved this one... I'll read it again, some day... When I've forgotten how it went exactly...

It can be a bit confusing, but not too much...

Weird, somehow I don't know what else to say. Just felt the need to tell you that I think it's really good.

thanks,

Lydia
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Very good chapter (and I must thank you for the headers; I would be hopelessly lost without them. They are an excellent idea).

Thursdays. There's a brilliant story about a forever repeating Thursday with alternate endings, and I cannot remember the title or author, but I really liked it.

Poor Hermione (and yet, Snape has something that neither the Headmaster or Voldemort can't steal from him-not yet).
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Yes, Hermione is right-Snape has always been lost in the shadows by those blinded by their own plans. Perhaps he's better off dead, rather than be a chew toy for everybody and their dog.

It's interesting to see how she cares so much, though. (did she ever learn to care about Marietta Edgecombe? Just asking).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Of course she'll follow the path of the righteous Traveller-as soon as she fixes this one little problem.

Ah, but rules were made for other people, definitely _not_ for any members of the Trio...

I did like the bit about Apparation and space and time-Kip Thorne hurts my head, too!
Sol en la Noche chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
That was very good. The language was poetic and the story intriguing Good job!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Perhaps Hermione is old enough now to realize that the three of them could have saved him, but didn't-or perhaps not. Regret doesn't come easily to those who are raised the way the Trio were.

And her reaction-that's why it's called falling in love, after all. :)
Erytha chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
this was a different style of story and tbh i actually loved it!
GingerWitch chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
i enjoyed your writing very much thank you
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Very good beginning. Time travel stories often give me severe dizziness, but some, like "Somewhere I Have Never Travelled" are brilliant beyond words.

I think this is going to be one of the brilliant ones.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »