Reviews for The Traveller
racheldiego chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
What a lovely beginning to your story! I read it over on Ashwinder and came over here to see if more chapters had been posted, but alas, there had not : ).

I really like your story thus far-its an innovative plot/set-up and already has the basis of intrigue and interaction with the reader-I want to know what exactly she does, why he got up from the crossword, etc.

It's so exciting to find a new (good) story. Please update soon! (Also: Is it written already, do you have a posting schedule, etc?)
FlittterKat chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Me, too. Me, too. ~sigh~ You've written such a lovely story and I am so glad to be experiencing it. Though I may cheat and head off to LJ, it's so good.
FlittterKat chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I missed this one on the exchange. I'm glad you posted it, I'm enthralled with what's going on in Hermione's life and how Severus will fit into it. Br, can't wait for more.
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
This is wonderful.

More please?
acata chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Fantastic chapter! I adore this story already. I hope you can update soon. I can't wait to read more.
MegalomaniacSin chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Wow, you can just feel her lonliness. Thanks for writing, I'm looking forward to reading more.
acata chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved the start. I can't wait to read more :)
4thesubtext chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
One of the best plotted and most wonderful stories I read in a long time, and I am glad to see it coming to the archives :o))
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16