Reviews for The Traveller
Beautiful story!
the.interwebs chapter 11 . 10/1/2018
Just lovely!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 11 . 9/30/2018
This is interesting, lovely and also poignant at the same time. I love watching the romance blossom over time, and how fate's magic works. Wonderfully done!
wine witch chapter 11 . 9/28/2018
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It's lovely!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 11 . 9/8/2018
I love Time Travel stories, but this... this is something in a place of its own.

Thanks so much for writing.
ThreeBrokenTickets chapter 11 . 8/26/2018
I've reread this story several times in the past few days. It is one of most gorgeous pieces of writing I have ever encountered. Just utterly beautiful and perfect.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2018
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2018
Where did the silver chain come from? Or does it have no origin, a paradox of sorts?
dapperyklutz chapter 11 . 4/24/2018
Wow. This was terrific. Thank you for writing and sharing! :)
Amerise Rei chapter 11 . 1/1/2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I love the premise and how sweet their relationship is. I'm so glad it was short and to the point. I can't imagine the pain the Severus went through when he found out about Hermione and didn't see her for three years after that but I guess enough time has passed. I am really curious about Julie though. She goes back into the past and sees them. Does she meet them when she first starts her travels - I know it says several years ago but several years in actual time can be when she first started traveling. I am curious to know about her visits with them because she visited them over the years which brought her full circle with teaching Hermione. She knew Severus but was she really surprised to see Hermione her first day or did Hermione spill the beans and tell her she met her before. I was also wondering about the Chrono device that she made. I thought it was a special apparition that allowed her to go back in time but I want to know how she got it. It's mentioned that she has a Ph.D in Physics but was she also an inventor or how did she come about her traveling device?
I absolutely loved this story and I hope to read more of your work. Thanks for the fun read!
midnight tiger chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
OMG this was so sweet and wonderful. i love the time travel theory here and truly enjoyed the story. Thanks so much for sharing
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
Awe, this has been a great read.
potpotgy chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
it's like a movie~ very intriguing! you wrote beautifully.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »