Reviews for Adrenaline
SophieDevereauxtoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Aaack. Can't get to chapter 2. Please tell me there's a chapter 2! You can't leave me hanging...so to speak.
VogueThousand chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Awesome job !
Billy Rose chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
aww, what a sneaky little con artist that Sophie is

great fic _
QuimbyCub chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Whew, that was good. I thought the interactions of finding loopholes in order to not have sex, very real, understandable. I liked Parker's watching the fan blades, I used to do that, it kind of showed how playful she would be.

I think this story is done, yes. But I want another Sophie/Parker smut from you SOON!

Yep that's all I need to say, Maggie
Miranda chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
I'm so glad you updated this story. I didn't review when you first posted because I was too lazy to sign-in (a pathetic excuse, I know), but I think it's wonderful so far and I hope you post more soon.
QuimbyCub chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
I'm torn between the comments: "yay, they almost did it" "hmm interesting developments" and "damn they were so close"... I liked Parker in this chap. I think this is really going somewhere and I hope you stick with it.

M

PS I feel so special, thanks for including me :)
QuimbyCub chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Hi, does my vote count?(if not just read the question, also if chapter three is already in the works then ignore my votes)

Does Sophie have to leave? (my vote: no)

You said the rating was "r for now", will that change soon? (my vote: yes)

Is this fix awesome and deserve priority over ALL other fics? (my vote: completely)
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Haven't read chapter two yet, but drffinately wil. And I'm glad you felt like procrastinating, the ore prefix is "pro" so it must be a good thing, in this case at least. M
Billy Rose chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
oh, sophie.. you went and hurt the adorably crazy Parker

for shame, tsk tsk

great chap, can't wait for the next one _