Reviews for Now Just Bitter Ashes
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
OK eww Sheena. Not only did you put BL in this story but Peyton and Julian? Oh cmon, do you hate me that much? I wasnt sure I was even gonna be able to review because I had thrown up on my keyboard so many times! Gross! YUCK YUCK YUCK! You didnt really even write Brooke but I swear I had to skim the Julian stuff. No matter how hard I try I just cant read it! But then when Lucas went to her house and they almost had sex I was like SCORE, now were talking LMFAO. I dont care how many stories I read where Leyton 'cheats' I just dont see it that way. Like you said, theyre cheating on each other with their spouses LOL. I dont even know what I felt about them taking their rings off when they were together. Its like, I know it was wrong what they were doing but its Leyton. I just cant see anything they do as wrong. Im so immensely happy that they didnt have kids because theyre supposed to have kids together, NEVER with other people. They just cant. "I want your baby," she whispers, looking into his eyes. "If I can't...If I can't, then I don't want a baby at all." Thats the smartest thing Peyton has ever said! Ever. Im thrilled they decided to finally be together the right way. Why couldnt they just do that from the very beginning? You were kinda sneaky with the ending there. At first I didnt think they were together but Im happy that they got married and had kids. Screw Brooke and Julian. They dont matter. Great story as usual.
yaba chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I LOVE YOUR LONG ONE SHOTS! They always leave me with a fuzzy feeling and the reassurance that true love really does happen. i think its wonderful that you didn't paint a perfect picture of their divorces, like making brooke and julian understand or w/e else other writers would've come up with. I think it's dignified and reflects your ability to create a realistic story, in which even though some people get hurt, leyton always find their way back to each other. I loved it! Keep writing :)

Yana
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Its sad that they wasted soo much time in relationships that didnt make them truly happy, but it all worked out in the end. Thanks for sharing, i loved it.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Nice work.
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
aww this was so sweet! i loved it! great job! :o)
oth4eva chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i loved everything about this one shot :)
cayt326 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work; I always enjoy your stories!
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Okay, so I've been out of town for the weekend and was so excited when I saw that you had so much stuff posted! I loved this! Even though BL and JP and JuPe were the background couples I totally didn't care. LP being there for each other and secretly wanting to be so much more makes me love them even more because that's exactly who they are when they aren't an actual couple. The affair was hot and passionate and so completely perfect! I can't pick a specific part because I really loved it all!

Can't wait to see more from you!
simplyme1018 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Your writing always AMAZES me! I really loved this one shot all I have to say is that this part summed it up for me!

" when Peyton starts crying one day, asking what they're doing and how they can carry on, he tells her he can't be without her. He tells her that maybe they cheat on each other with Brooke and Julian..." YES! LP cheated themselves from the life they should have had a long time ago, and to go so long without being with each other in that way, I think that's a lesson learned in itself. I am so happy that they found there way back to each other and got the life they always wanted.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I generally really like stories than span a long period of time, and show Lucas and Peyton ultimately overcoming all the obstacles they face over the years (pesky details, like husbands, wives etc :P - this was no exception. I particularly liked the part where you emphasized that Brooke was the only person for whom Peyton could even TRY to stay away from Lucas. That really makes sense, from what we know of their friendship.

And, yes, get on "Go Ahead And Steal My Heart" now! No rest for the wicked :P - i love that one too :).
biyo chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love your one-shots! Youre an amazing writer!
no account anymore chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I still dont know how you managed to produce amazing oneshots after amazing oneshots. This was so beautiuful in the sense that LP never gave up hope on one another. Great work :))
LPaLLtHEwAY chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved it,it was brilliant! )
HeavenLee03 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow, how terrible would it have been if LP never actually got together until they were fully grown adults? Your story made me realize how lucky we got when these two finally admitted their feelings to each other in S4, knowing them theres a good chance they would have buried it for goodness knows how long lol

I'm not a fan of cheating in marriages (well, I mean, no one is...)and therefore I don't read fanfics like that often, despite that, I was really intrigued by this story, maybe because LP marrying other people despite being deeply in love with each other is definitely a possibility for them, they just don't know how to be selfish and its a fact that they are masochists. And so when they got together behind their spouse's back, it was a rare moment that they gave themselves something.

It may have taken them forever to do it, but they finally did themselves a favor and were honest about their true feelings. I loved that they didn't want to have children with anyone than each other.

Also funny that you should mention blue eyes being dominant because just a few hours ago I was trying to explain the concept of recessive/dominant genes to my cousin for her homework and I used green eyes vs. blue eyes as an example lol And I always pictured LP's children having blue eyes like their father.

Really great oneshot.
marybethothfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Great one shot. I don't condone cheating however I think with the connection that LP have it is hard to deny that they are meant to be together. And like someone else said in their reviews LP could do whatever and it still wouldn't make me not ship them. Anyways I love that you finished the story with them having twins and everything. Great job...but that is only what is expected of you.