Reviews for Temple of Dreams
nena chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
...I tried reading L.O.T.R once...I got lose...INTO do't get lose with yours there as good as Jk rolwing or even Sana-Sempie-Sama.
Moonlight Unicorn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I still enjoy reading your stories. What happened to Star Child, I went to read it and it's gone. Please put it back up or send it to me. Please! That was one of my absolute favorites that i never got to copy, it's a perfect blending of card captor sakura and yugioh.
NotSupposedToBeHere chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Good story, but what happened to the story it was supposed to be a sequel to? Star Child? I can't find it and I kinda want to read it. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Grace chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
My school has studyed ancient Egypt god/goddess, and there is:

Amun-Re(Ra), the god of the gods.

Nut: Goddess of the sky.

Geb: God of the earth; husbad of Nut.

Osiris: God of rebirth, death, birth etc. Son of Nut and Geb.

Isis: Goddess of women and children. The daughter of Nut and Geb, the sister as well as the wive of Osiris.

That's all I remeber!
Dragon's Clan chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
It's great but where is the sequal of this story when I read Koori no Naifu wo Daite because I feel the Temple of Dreams doesn't connect to Koori no Naifu wo Daite.

-Dragon's Clan
ANIME-POTTER101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
y r so of the words japanese

r they from egypt or japan?

but this is a really good fic so far

k

buh-bye
Blackshiningdragon chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE! IT"S SO GOOD!
lil-saturn-goddess chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
that was foreward to ur other stories..
Kelly Noel chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
*raises eyebrow* Interesting concept, but- actually I'd better not say. I think your treatment of flames is a little too extreme for my tastes.
-Kelly Noel
dot-dot-and-dot chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
aw... ;_; Sakura got caught now and u stopped? NO... NOT AGAIN... *note to self, never read anymore old long incompleted stories!*
cyn skysong chapter 7 . 10/29/2003
why did you stop there? you should continue. i want to know what happens please.
Constance31 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I love Cardcaptors and I love Yu-Gi-Oh and you're awesone for putting them together! Yami's so hot and Sakura's adorable.
Goldfusion chapter 7 . 9/15/2002
_ KONNICHIWAAAAAAAAA! _ Goldfish66 from AFR here! - Michiko, HaloX, and Cherry Juice are all sleeping *humph* -_- (MEANIES!) So _ I decided to radomnly read YGO fics! ANYWAY, _ In the quotes of AFR, "I LOVE IT!" I do _ I like the characters, and the plot, plus the style of writing you have. Minus spelling and OOC-ness _;;, I'll say, Nicely done Zidane-chan *camcorder* KAWAIII! One of my favorite couples happens to be Sakura/Yuugi/Yami-chan _ Kawaii ne? And your Japanese is soooooo good ;-;! TEACH ME TEACH ME! _ Onegai? *puppydogeyes* AFR would soooooo appreciate it! Arigato gozaimasu! *sniffle* Minna baka!

Oyasumi nasai!

Goldfish-chan
QueenSakuraSerenity chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
Hey this story's great.

Don't let any flames get you down.

O and keep posting on the story.

Well I'll keep reviewing later on.

Queen_Sakura_Serenity
Li's Princess chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
Oh my god! I have read your other CCS And Yu-gi-oh! stories! They are all so good! Please keep this one up. I know you haven't added to it in like ages, but I really do care. I want to see how you finish it. See ya!