Reviews for What Hurts the Most
QuimbyCub chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
no fair! You made me cry too!

Very well writen, emotional, I apreciate the pov swaps.

Do you intend to continue?

M
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Macie...why'd you have to make me tear up? Why did you have to make my heart ache for Nate? WHY? Poor Nate...Poor Sophie! Ah! This story is so great!
csfan chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
3 words: You are evil. ;)

Btw. I came up with the theory of Sophie deciding to become an honest citizen because he stopped chasing her. Glad to see it used. (unless you thought of it yourself too) :)

Okay more than 3 words. I love the bits about their voices because it's so true!
Carlier36 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
No, no, not a tearjerker but like the last chapter definitely a heartwrencher! *we channel these two too much* It's so PAINFUL - really well written.
TrivialQueen chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Brava! You did my piece more justice that I think I did, this is great. Can't wait to see what you do with the other two!
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
oh ouch!

can't wait to read more.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw man Morralls, this is going to end badly...like really freaking badly. But I still can't wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling tissues will be at the ready then.

Lizzie
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Beautiful. LOVED the trampoline bit, so acurate. And thank you for sharing the song inspiration. Good work.
Carlier36 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
*god* Don't be so sure about the 'not a tearjerker yet' thing. Not quite tears but very close to it! *sniff*