Reviews for 6 Ficlets All in a Row
potatomash chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Hehe - great collection! Definitely added to favourites D
Death-Muncher chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
I really do love this collection of ficlets. :) young dean on acid is a super cool idea. :)
carolinesayer chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
aww! that was sweet love it all :D thankyou xx
Lia Walker chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Wow, I loved that last chapter here. Rofl, Reminds me of a stupid time when I was a *younger teen. XD
Harbour Master chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
LMAO! I absolutely loved this. Of course Dean was a crazy over-sexed, over-drugged teenager. lol, I suggest you do a whole series, where Dean is high on a different drug each time- or one where Sam demands to try a drag of a cigarette and Dean lets him, promptly followed by Sam coughing himself sick, lmao. Okay. Officially. Love. All. Of. These. Magnificence!
Harbour Master chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Oh Lord, drugged!Dean is so funny. Lmao, Llama? I loved that. And aww, it's so sweet, he really is such a 'big brother', he's secretly proud of Sam, bragging about how big he is, how he's smart. And he wanted to hold hands! Aww, I loved that. And when he said, 'salty', methinks he meant to admit to the fact that he cried, and the tears were salty? Me guessing. I loved this.
Harbour Master chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
I always wondered at how strong both of the boys would have to be- clearly they're fit, but with one or the other always being knocked down or passing out or actually DYING, the other is left to try to hold them up, carrying them around, etc. And they're big guys- must weigh a fair share. Huh. Oh well. Any type of man-cuddling is good by me!
Harbour Master chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Yum. I love smokers. I am one. I love seeing hot guys smoking. Can't help it. And Dean smoking? It actually goes perfectly with his character, I don't know why they don't have him smoking on the show. Probably 'bad for family ratings' or sommat retarded, but I can totally see him doing it. And I'm enjoying the mental picture. Lol, very cool teen!Dean smoking as he sits against the hood of the impala after school, letting all the chicks ogle him as class lets out...le sigh.
Harbour Master chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
It's so true- even though they may not show it under their clothes or complain about it out loud or let it hinder them very often- our poor boys are almost ALWAYS nursing some fresh injury from a previous hunt. Le sigh. Such troopers, they are.
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I can't even tell you how much I loved this. It's so sweet that Dean has stylistic abilities, lol, and that he cuts Sammy's hair for him. BRILLIANCE!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Gonna review all chapters here, hope that's all right.

#1

Oww, Dean as a barber - man, I need to get a haircut. Since I don't have an older brother, who is good with scissors - could I maybe borrow Sams? Think he'd mind?

Nice chapter, real good. The teenage-Sam was well done - all the chipmunky-voice and unsuitable bodily reactions to girls *giggle* I'm just glad I'm a girl and was spared this.

#2

That is... I mean... I think I was starting to grin. Dean forgot to fill up? Yeah, makes sense, considering, but...it's kinda funny.

#3

I love the swearing. "tapdancig Christ"? That is so cool *grin*

Sam is so ... I would say sweet, but that would probably not sit well with him, being a Teen and all... Nice ending, little Brother taking big brother home.

#4

Poor Sam. Sorry, cannot say more - just... poor Sam.

#5

A llama?

Dean on painkillers - hilarious! And... the way you describe the nurse sifting his hari from his forehead - totally sold me. *goes dreamyeyed*

#6

Great. I always wanted to see a fic with Dean on acid, ever since I watched DALDOM. He must have done a lot of shit - being a teen and all, but I didn't see too many recklessandirresponsible Dean fics yet. But I imagine, someone who sees shit like Wendigos awake and lucid doesn't really need drugs - though I guess a little weed, sometimes...

Cool fic

All six were very good - I like reading your stuff, only thing I don't like too much is Dean smoking. I mean - ok, smoking is kinda no big deal, but... chainsmoking? Huh. Had a prof once, he was shaking after one hour lecture without smoke, had yellow fingers and nails - and it is unsexy as anything. But... your world, and I'm gonna visit again (I can just skip the ciggies ;-) ) anyway.
NongPradu chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
This was just brilliant, awesome, amazing. Is it complete? Or are there more ficlets to come?
TheKritty chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Oh Gosh...these little fics are so cute! I LOVE Dean on painmeds, I so freakin' LOVED it! I laughed my ass of and I had tears in my eyes and...it was so hilarious! I'm still laughin right know, seriously! *LOL*

And drugged!Dean...omg! It was funny too and Ray (what a cool guy, reminded me of Ash a little bit :) ) and his killed spider and tha talking fridge...yeah, it was pretty awesome: but what I really loved, was the combination of humor and earnest. I was kinda sad how Dean reacted to the drugs (and SO what I expected, it's so deanish) and it was cute how sam comforted his brother.

And the haircut of Sams, on the beginning - hilarious!_ And I also liked Dean's hurt shoulder and Johns occurrence.

Liked it VERY much! (chao 5 and 6 are my faves *lol*)

Kritty
nyXb3La chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Omg...

I really love Dean...!

Thanx 4 the great story! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
wooby dean is my favorite.

and shoulders. shoulders are my favorite.

have i mentioned that already?

*sighs*