Reviews for 6 Ficlets All in a Row
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
*falling in love with you*

It has not escaped my attention that Dean has had a hurt shoulder in both of the first two chapters. *swallows* oh what you do to me.

And. Brilliant job with their characterizations and consistencies and pulling together of the past and the present and mingling in Sam at Stanford... but mostly. with the shoulder. Loving you.

I don't think I have time to read chapter 3 before my class... let the sweet sweet agony of anticipation begin.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow! I adore chapter 1... and I really started reading for the promise of a busted shoulder... but chapter 1 went right to my heart and I am giddy with anticipation that it might just get better from here. Glad to have found this one!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Wonderful little fic nuggets, these. My favorites are the first and the fifth. I've always loved the idea of Dean cutting Sam's hair, which makes a lot of sense with their lifestyle, plus I'm thinking Dean's unusually competent with sharp things for his age. And I really liked how he could rescue Sam's haircut-for a girl, especially-and how you tied that into years later as a source of comfort. It lifted the piece from sweet to moving. As for Dean on drugs, I've seen that before, written it before even, but I think yours is the best take I've seen, funny but not ridiculous, sweet without becoming saccharine. You can still tell it's Dean under the influence, not that he's been replaced by a teenage girl. Careful, perfect balance. I enjoyed the rest, too-although I have trouble seeing Dean, who has been trained to be on alert at all times-taking drugs, but I especially loved those two.
drkstormynite chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Wow, really enjoyed all of these!

Each one a different look at their relationship.

I really miss the brother's affection for one another.

I hope we get a glimpse of it before the end of this season.

Brotherly love! Yeah!

Thanks for all 6 great stories!
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
HE! That entire 'wood' conversation was made of WIN! 'Don't make me laugh, asshole.' *snigger* Oh boys..

I love concerned Sam and how he stuck by his brother's side, touched his temple where the bruise sat.. aw. Sweet sweet Sam and stoic Dean trying to just bear it all. *sniff*

Lovely job!
Skye21 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Sammy being hurt due to visions is my all time fav whumpage type... and I'm so glad you chose to capitalize on the great scenes that can come out of it. Well done! Especially the "are we cuddling?" line.
nbartold chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Wow, those were wonderful ficlets...you write the best hurt/worried Dean, as always :) Thanks for posting these here and sharing with us!
Maz101 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
A differently loopy Dean. Poor guy couldn't even enjoy his trip as he should - lesson learned.

I love ficlets!
Maz101 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Love Loopy Dean “Stop talkin’ like ‘m a llama.” Had me laughing.

’S why when you leave I—I’m always—” Dean stops, appears to think. Decides on, “Salty.” Sniff!
Maz101 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Oh yeah! Funny how you forget how freaked they were back then by visions, especially in light of what they now endure...
Maz101 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Love your whumpage and Dean's cursing. And any story where Dean is actually good in school.
Maz101 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Loved BUABS.

Loved the seriousness of Dean's overlooked "Impala-ailment".

And on...
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I thought I might not review every one but...

Loved the "chipmunk-o-meter" LOL. And the hair - Ha! And the dean awesomeness - just awesome. Next...
happycabbage75 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
This one's great too. Dean's afraid for Sam and Sam's afraid for the people in his vision... And this:

"It’s bad right now, Dean wants to say. It’s bad right here."

Excellent line.
happycabbage75 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This one is wonderful. A great tag for BUaBS. Poor Dean thinking so hard, and Sam drifting back to sleep... *sniff*
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »