Reviews for 6 Ficlets All in a Row
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
LOVED this one too... Now I have the rest to look forward too! I've recently learned that affection for post-BUABS Dean is a kink - and one I'm happy to cop to... I've never written a tag for this, but feel one nagging at me... I absolutely ADORE the last two lines in this. Home for Sam will always be Dean and the Impala - even if he is too stupid to realize it sometimes (bad evil Sammy...)
masondixon chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
From personal experience I have to say it is always worse when the one you love is suffering rather than you. Such an agonizing, helpless feeling.

I remember when Andy sent Dean a "vision/message" from Sam in "All Hell Breaks Loose" and how he collapsed in agony against the Impala. That was a bit of good whumping there.

Thanks again for the story.
deangirl1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Yeah! You posted here! JUST read this on LJ - just found the meme... Love this... What an awesome way to peel back the layers on Dean - and he so totally would have been into experimenting - DALDOM is TOTAL proof of that if you couldn't figure it out from who Dean is... And, of course, not like I would know... but you must have really done your research cuz this sure SEEMS like what an acid trip might be like... though I HEAR the bad ones can be even worse than this... so glad you posted here - I have no idea how to comment on LJ or how to play *pouts* *shakes fist at LJ* Someday I'll figure that b* out...
masondixon chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Grateful for the Dean whumping. I popped my shoulder out during a softball game years ago. The pain was white-hot agony until my coach "popped" it back in. I will never forget that pain. Amazing how on tv they always make it seem like it is such a minor thing. The pain is not minor at all. Thanks for the story.
masondixon chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Just by breathing Dean is a comfort to Sam. I understand that; as long as my own little brother is breathing I will always feel safe and comforted. Thank You the story.
Winki Farm chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
I love this. Please, update soon? My sister walked in and read over my shoulder, and she said she loved this story, and that you were a great author. :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
As always you can take the rather simplest of things and give them so much life. As a child I always hated my haircuts and, as an adult, I once went for three years without having a clip of my hair cut because I just couldn't bear the thought of another bad one. Finally- impulsively- I walked into a salon in the local mall and got my hair cut. 14 years later I am still going to the same guy to cut my hair. It truly can be a very traumatic experience...glad Sam had Dean to rescue him. Thank you for the story.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6