Reviews for 6 Ficlets All in a Row
masondixon chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Have to say that I did not like Dean on acid. Glad Sam was there to anchor him and get him through the worst of it. Its one thing when he gets drugged by a demon or a hunter but when he does it on his own...well, I am glad he decided one bad trip was enough.

Thanks for posting your stories here so we who would follow your words anywhere can enjoy them also.
masondixon chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
I always love stories where Dean is on meds and he is so out of it. He is adorable!

"Dean looks like someone just told him that the burgers in the world have been replaced with Tofurkey."

I could just see his face in my mind :)

Thank you.
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
LOVED this one too... Now I have the rest to look forward too! I've recently learned that affection for post-BUABS Dean is a kink - and one I'm happy to cop to... I've never written a tag for this, but feel one nagging at me... I absolutely ADORE the last two lines in this. Home for Sam will always be Dean and the Impala - even if he is too stupid to realize it sometimes (bad evil Sammy...)
masondixon chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
From personal experience I have to say it is always worse when the one you love is suffering rather than you. Such an agonizing, helpless feeling.

I remember when Andy sent Dean a "vision/message" from Sam in "All Hell Breaks Loose" and how he collapsed in agony against the Impala. That was a bit of good whumping there.

Thanks again for the story.
deangirl1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Yeah! You posted here! JUST read this on LJ - just found the meme... Love this... What an awesome way to peel back the layers on Dean - and he so totally would have been into experimenting - DALDOM is TOTAL proof of that if you couldn't figure it out from who Dean is... And, of course, not like I would know... but you must have really done your research cuz this sure SEEMS like what an acid trip might be like... though I HEAR the bad ones can be even worse than this... so glad you posted here - I have no idea how to comment on LJ or how to play *pouts* *shakes fist at LJ* Someday I'll figure that b* out...
masondixon chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Grateful for the Dean whumping. I popped my shoulder out during a softball game years ago. The pain was white-hot agony until my coach "popped" it back in. I will never forget that pain. Amazing how on tv they always make it seem like it is such a minor thing. The pain is not minor at all. Thanks for the story.
masondixon chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Just by breathing Dean is a comfort to Sam. I understand that; as long as my own little brother is breathing I will always feel safe and comforted. Thank You the story.
A. K. Turner chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
I love this. Please, update soon? My sister walked in and read over my shoulder, and she said she loved this story, and that you were a great author. :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
As always you can take the rather simplest of things and give them so much life. As a child I always hated my haircuts and, as an adult, I once went for three years without having a clip of my hair cut because I just couldn't bear the thought of another bad one. Finally- impulsively- I walked into a salon in the local mall and got my hair cut. 14 years later I am still going to the same guy to cut my hair. It truly can be a very traumatic experience...glad Sam had Dean to rescue him. Thank you for the story.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6