Reviews for Sweet Dreams
veronica.toon.7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Awwww such a sweet story 11/10 stars for you my friend.
MYLEIA420 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I wuv dis story _ lolz anyway i'm a huge fan of RokuShi :D *favs*
LaylaL0vely chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I liked this oneshot. I am a big fan of the Roxas/Xion pairing and I like how you created a sweet/innocent kind of quiet love between them. While it could've used maybe a little more background, overall it was incredibly enjoyable and made me smile :D i give it a 9.5/10.
xFlawed Imperfectionx chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Amazingness. That sums the story up quite well. Pure amazingness. I've been playing 358/2 Days, and while I haven't completed it yet, I still decided to look up a Roxas/Xion story, hoping, praying that I could find a good one that didn't have any spoilers. And I did. This was everything I was looking for and more. Thanks for writing this!
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aww! *is glad i listened to you* cuteness *hugs Xion* she's so sweet...i feel sorry for her...*hits u over the head w/ Yaoi Paddle* how could u hurt her so? *pouts* i'm not trusting u nxt con while I'm in my Xion outfit :P
Ameyuri-kun chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really loved the way this is written, the fluid not overly-descriptive way it's written had me at the end saying "where's the rest?" I'd like to read more1
King of Werewolves chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
beutiful...
Emily chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aw! Roxas and Xion are so cute together! I like this particular drabble. though it sorta reminds me of New Moon, think clean break/almost suicide. still, nice oneshot? you should think about making a little ficlet, you could do a good job. later gator!
aaaa2636 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This story is so beautiful :)

I'm not really a big fan of Roxas/Xion pairing... but I really love this (already favorited)

Their love story is so cute... and i like the emo-ness of it :))