Reviews for Devilish
Magister Ludi chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
lol 4th wall

Oh, and I enjoyed the shopping scene in the previous chapter.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
that was fun
Nekosblackrose chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
I'm crying and laughing on the floor right now. hahaha. I'm in love with this story and I'll probably read it more than thrice! Thanks for the awesome yaoi, laughs and amazing ending that left me grinning! :3

~Nekosblackrose
Nekosblackrose chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
lmfao! lol. I just gotta say this, I love chapter 1 and I laughed what ass I have left off through out chapters 2 and 3 XD I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! haha.

~Nekosblackrose
Writer-Y chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
This chapter made me squee a lot... 1. Rude as a stripper *drool* 2. Omg he proposed *squee*
KrystalSteele chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
haha! i loved the ending!x3

i squeed so much wen they exchanged vows) great story!
KrystalSteele chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
awwhh!Axel is such a sweetheart for a demon lol. i love this!
KrystalSteele chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
ah! i loved that! it was so fucking HAWT!
LiiZ-wa chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
aw thats so sweet! im crying now lol
scorpiosgirl chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
Aw I hate to see this end. Anyways it was good, hope you make more sometime in the future.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Awsome story! I love the descriptions. I never really pictured Axel as a demon until I read this. Then I started thinking about it and realized that he'd look awsome as a demon. Great job!
New Light chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Aw~~ A sweet little wedding. Such beautiful vows. I'm happy now. *Big smile on face* Tee hee, and the tape in the bathroom, ha ha. XD

This was a fun fic. _
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
I'm so happy for Axel and Marluxia! May they be happy for the rest of their lives. And Axel never does stop does he? I mean really bring up something like that that at his own wedding and to admit he actually had proof of it too man that guy is an idiot, but we love him though don't we? And poor Demyx always being teased by Axel, ahh oh well, I'm sure he's used to it by now. Great job as always.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
That was sweet and adorable all at the same time. Something I definitely needed to read now in my state of mind. XD Nice job, I really loved the story. :)
New Light chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
Ooh, Sephiroth and Reno together. Hot... All the cake and strippers and stuff... nice.

Oh, and I cannot believe you did that to Satan. That was... awesome! I swear, I can't believe it, too funny!

And finally, Axel's persent. Awe~! It was so sweet! I had a little tear in my eye at thst part.

Oh my, the last chapter! I totally cannot wait!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »