Reviews for His Fuuma Goddess
Metal Monstrosity chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Nice
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I do enjoy one shots. Beginning, Middle and end all in one chapter. They also give ideals for others to pick up on and create their own stories. Looking forward to reading what else you have written.
ace of spades chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great longer chapter but still cool

Death from the hands of

ACE OF SPADES
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I liked this story, cause its just wht Naruto always wanted, love, ad to have a family of his own, so I wish u the best of luck with all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Cool fic, I liked the unusual pairing.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Stargategod chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i really enjoyed this story. it was nice and i liked that he didnt take her when she was drunk, good going naruto more guys should be like you.

minimal speeling errors. there was a single sentence that i just couldnt made sense of no matter how many times i read it or tried to rearrange the letters. but still a very good one shot with a very rare pairing
Dark Insomniacs chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I wish there was more but overall good one-shot.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i am positive that sasame fuma or should i say sasame namikaze will be great mother to her daughter kushina.i as also sure that naruto namikaze will become a wonderful husband to sasame and be a great father to there are not that many stories with naruto and sasame fuma as a couple.
ichirukifan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Kyuubi please write a new long NarutoxSasame story that takes place in shippuden after the Pein !
NaruTayuAyam chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Please make more NarutoxSasame! There are seriously almost no stories of them.
darkneous4 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Kyuubi16 I hope you write more NarutoxSasame stories because there are barely stories of this couple!
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Not bad.

Good job!
shadows24 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very nice if a little short
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
good story great lemon. YAY LEMONS! :)
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is a very good fanfic. This site needs more stories about Naruto and Sasame as a couple. I haven't found many of them yet but I hope to find more, especially ones where Naruto and Sasame make love to each other.